Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
Dave please stay in Prague.You're a lost cause.

Flippin eck Dave you're not very bright.

Counter what I said as opposed to hurling insults.

Here it is:

1/Did Obama fail in stopping the rise of ISIS?
2/Did Obama fail to deal properly with Syria?
3/Did Obama fail to deal properly with North Korea?

Go on it's easy even for you.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Here it is:

I think you'll find that also applies to GW Bush and that Trump hasn't done anything to solve those issues yet either. That'll be because they're not easy issues to deal with. You don't send in troops to foreign countries without very good reason.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Here it is:

Much the same could be leveled at Putin, Xi Jinping, Dave Cameron (haha only joking).

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Here it is:

I will answer 1. As that is what we are discussing.

The Islamic State reached its height of control in late 2014, with defense consultant IHS Jane’s estimating a reach of 35,000 square miles in January 2015.

By the time Trump took office, Islamic State territory had fallen to 23,000 square miles, according to Jane’s. As of June of this year, the Islamic State controlled 14,000 square miles — and it has fallen further since. But far more of the “liberation” of territory, in square miles, took place before Trump took office, including the recapture of east Mosul as well as cities across Anbar province (Fallujah) and key Syrian cities such as Manbij that controlled the Turkish-Syrian frontier.

So, clearly, the answer to your question is no.
Im sure you will come up with some more drivel, but im not wasting further time you prof.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
I think you'll find that also applies to GW Bush and that Trump hasn't done anything to solve those issues yet either. That'll be because they're not easy issues to deal with. You don't send in troops to foreign countries without very good reason.

NK applies to Bush also.Not Syria or ISIS.

Trump has been in office a short while so give the man an opportunity before saying he hasn't solved the issues.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
I will answer 1. As that is what we are discussing.

The Islamic State reached its height of control in late 2014, with defense consultant IHS Jane’s estimating a reach of 35,000 square miles in January 2015.

By the time Trump took office, Islamic State territory had fallen to 23,000 square miles, according to Jane’s. As of June of this year, the Islamic State controlled 14,000 square miles — and it has fallen further since. But far more of the “liberation” of territory, in square miles, took place before Trump took office, including the recapture of east Mosul as well as cities across Anbar province (Fallujah) and key Syrian cities such as Manbij that controlled the Turkish-Syrian frontier.

So, clearly, the answer to your question is no.
Im sure you will come up with some more drivel, but im not wasting further time you prof.

That's why you were gone so long.You were on google researching and have come back with copy and paste.Interesting.
However you have referred to 1 from 3 questions.

Yes by the time Trump came into office ISIS had shrunk.Your point?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
That habit of not leaving a space after a punctuation mark is a bit revealing isn't it Two Professo....sorry, Renegade?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
That habit of not leaving a space after a punctuation mark is a bit revealing isn't it Two Professo....sorry, Renegade?
Blast! Are you sure? Going to have to fiddle with my " Ignore " settings if so.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Blast! Are you sure? Going to have to fiddle with my " Ignore " settings if so.

Both users employ the 'style'. Both users are morons. Bingo.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I can't be Two P. because apparantly I'm Loony.

Think you will find that most of the twatterati on here think I'm Loony , or even Looney .:lolol:

P . S .
FOUR MORE YEARS , FOUR MORE YEARS

4more.jpg

Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
See.This proves I'm not Two P ? How can we both be on the same thread at the same time !!:ffsparr:

You tell 'em. They all think they are clever , but they are utter dingbats ! :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
President Trump has made more than 2,000 false or misleading claims over 355 days

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-claims-over-355-days/?utm_term=.65601d4cc7fe

President Trump has broken 2,000.

With just 10 days before he finishes his first year as president, Trump has made 2,001 false or misleading claims in 355 days, according to our database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president. That’s an average of more than 5.6 claims a day.

tenor.gif

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
President Trump has made more than 2,000 false or misleading claims over 355 days

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-claims-over-355-days/?utm_term=.65601d4cc7fe

President Trump has broken 2,000.

With just 10 days before he finishes his first year as president, Trump has made 2,001 false or misleading claims in 355 days, according to our database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president. That’s an average of more than 5.6 claims a day.

View attachment 92722

Google is brilliant.We can always find something to back up our own arguments if we look hard enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here