Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
You never did answer your nonsense regarding Obama creating ISIS. Thats quite revealing.

Seriously?Really?I have to explain?

Ok.Read carefully.He did not take the neccessary action to stop their growth.Whether that be by not sending in troops or supporting
the rebels.It's pretty much what I'm sure you've read countless times.
The idea that the worlds great superpower had nothing in their locker to deal with ISIS is a joke.Pretty boy did not use the options available.

North Korea?As the great man Trump has pointed out,he's having to deal with an issue that previous Presidents including
pretty boy failed to deal with.

Cue nonsense response.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Seriously?Really?I have to explain?

Ok.Read carefully.He did not take the neccessary action to stop their growth.Whether that be by not sending in troops or supporting
the rebels.It's pretty much what I'm sure you've read countless times.
The idea that the worlds great superpower had nothing in their locker to deal with ISIS is a joke.Pretty boy did not use the options available.

North Korea?As the great man Trump has pointed out,he's having to deal with an issue that previous Presidents including

Cue nonsense response.

It is nonsense, as you know. The word used was FOUNDED.
Cheers troll.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is it wrong of me to think 'all' the Trump apologists that pop into this thread for a short while before popping off again, are actually the same person with a different user name?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I actually agree with you here. The US has to deal with NK firmly because no other president has done so in the past 15 years (but that includes Republican GW Bush).

However, Trump is dealing with it by pointing out he has a bigger nuclear button that Kim Jong Un on Twitter. Surely even someone as simple as yourself can see that is not going to instil confidence in the man?

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
I actually agree with you here. The US has to deal with NK firmly because no other president has done so in the past 15 years (but that includes Republican GW Bush).

However, Trump is dealing with it by pointing out he has a bigger nuclear button that Kim Jong Un on Twitter. Surely even someone as simple as yourself can see that is not going to instil confidence in the man?

Am happy that someone even simpler than me gets where I am coming from.Do I think Trumps tweets help?Errrr,Breaking News no I don't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here