Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
So, just to confirm...

Bannon is now going to be believed by everyone, because he may say something against Trump, even though in this thread he has been slated as a lying fool who should be totally disregarded. But because he now might be on the side you like, he's to be believed. Got it.

North Korea is seen as a sensible country. Lmao.

Not necessarily. However, the fact that Bannon may now be cooperating with Mueller must be of concern to the Trump camp. You don't have to believe what he publishes or says but is he likely to perjure himself and is it likely that, if he is talking to Mueller, he's done a deal?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I wonder what Viper thinks about Trump sending a video message to the press briefing yesterday instead of walking down the corridor and doing it himself. Surely he’s going to resign in an attempt to swerve prison.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
So, with all these revelations coming out in "Fire and Fury" can they invoke the 25th amendment to the US Constitution ?

This allows the removal of the president from office if the vice president and a majority of the Cabinet deem him physically or mentally “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.”

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
So, with all these revelations coming out in "Fire and Fury" can they invoke the 25th amendment to the US Constitution ?

This allows the removal of the president from office if the vice president and a majority of the Cabinet deem him physically or mentally “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.”

His lack of ability to face the press should be enough shouldn’t it?

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
Teflon Trump cannot be touched.He's proved that so far.Maybe for the next President who that person is should be chosen by the media and celebs rather than have an election as these people clearly have no respect for democracy.Love him or hate him he was elected and by all accounts the US is doing well and could do much better with the tax cuts.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
4more.jpg

Nearly a year since the Donald came to power.USA booming,let's hope he keeps up the good work!

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Teflon Trump cannot be touched.He's proved that so far.Maybe for the next President who that person is should be chosen by the media and celebs rather than have an election as these people clearly have no respect for democracy.Love him or hate him he was elected and by all accounts the US is doing well and could do much better with the tax cuts.

There are two sides to this Trump Presidency, first the economic side which appears to be doing quite well combined with the bullying of other countries with threats none of which has So far been enacted upon but to some degree appear to be having a slight effect. Then there is the other Trump a budding despot

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How Impeachment Works

https://www.stuffyoushouldknow.com/podcasts/how-impeachment-works.htm

Impeachment is does not necessarily mean a president is removed from office. But it could. It's a fascinating procedure that has been crafted and shaped over the years because of a lack of detail in its initial definition. Listen in today to learn all about the weird and wacky process of impeachment.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
There are two sides to this Trump Presidency, first the economic side which appears to be doing quite well combined with the bullying of other countries with threats none of which has So far been enacted upon but to some degree appear to be having a slight effect. Then there is the other Trump a budding despot

A weak, Pinocchio version of Hitler, perhaps?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
So far Trump has spent 92 days playing golf out of his 350 days of being President. Ordinarily, this should be condemned but I reckon he's being encouraged to play so often as it keeps him out of harm's way. And if that isn't the case then perhaps it should be.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
So far Trump has spent 92 days playing golf out of his 350 days of being President. Ordinarily, this should be condemned but I reckon he's being encouraged to play so often as it keeps him out of harm's way. And if that isn't the case then perhaps it should be.

Particularly during thunderstorms.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Love him or hate him he was elected and by all accounts the US is doing well and could do much better with the tax cuts.

View attachment 92566

Nearly a year since the Donald came to power.USA booming

There are two sides to this Trump Presidency, first the economic side which appears to be doing quite well

All these people who think the US economy- with its $50.5 billion trade deficit and the project $1.7 trillion addition to government debt - is booming. I'm looking forward to their cheerleading for Corbyn when he advocates an increase in government spending to add to the deficit. :lolol:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
All these people who think the US economy- with its $50.5 billion trade deficit and the project $1.7 trillion addition to government debt - is booming. I'm looking forward to their cheerleading for Corbyn when he advocates an increase in government spending to add to the deficit. [emoji38]ol:
Well done. I wanted to point this out (plus Trump's horrific ratings which show that most Americans don't seem to be benefiting from all this "good news") but I've promised myself not to get into any kind of debate with Two Brain Cells again as arguing with a cheese sandwich is a massive waste of time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here