Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

penny's harmonica

Jan 30, 2012
Can't help thinking the curtain is coming down on this clown soon. When you rely on putin for a character reference your very close to the end

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Meamwhile in fake news land.

ruskies.jpg

Julian Assange has stated the wikileaks dump was an inside job now the real news is unmasking who...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/16/seth-rich-wikileaks-emails-fbi/

7 Things You Need To Know About The Seth Rich Murder

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Thats really weird, its "debunking" claims that I have not heard.

From the Article "Additionally, a current and former FBI official told NBC News that there were zero emails between Rich and WikiLeaks found on his laptop; in fact, the local D.C. police never gave it to the FBI."

So If there was no emails on it according to the FBI how would they know if they haven't received it.

The main points ive heard are,
The local police have been pulled from investigating.
The laptop is critical and its not sure who has it.
Seth Richs family has hired a PI as they are not satisfied.
4chan going nuts as Seth Rich died in hospital, unlogged, something that the survival rate is 95%.

i am interested in how they will impeach trump for "blocking" and investigation into a crime that didn't happen. You need russian hackers, Putin has released a statement saying Trump did nothing improper.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Coming up Trump on his first overseas tour.

I understand that NATO are preparing for the arrival of Trump by dumbing everything down and telling everyone to not talk for more than 10 minutes.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
No I have never experienced the murder of a 6 year old daughter tbh. Yes people put on brave faces and crumble when speaking but he was very jolly and had to uncompose himself.

Let us not forget that this was at a time when Obama was trying to push through the gun laws, and if an event like this worked for it, it would have been a goodn thing. I am more inclined to believe that it was possibly set up for good intentions and that no child died.

So, Looney or you, which is the biggest ****ing idiot? It's a tough one.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
So, Looney or you, which is the biggest ****ing idiot? It's a tough one.

Theres a term I cant remember the name of atm which says only competent people can tell who is or is not competent, this is born out by your posts.

Lets get this straight, you are goping nuts slobbering like a lunatic over an allegation that has no evidence, which even if true would be a fraction of what hillary and obama got up to in Government.

I am the idiot that said Brexit would happen, that trump would win. Hows your success rate for being so clever?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Watching people defend this idiot with the mind set of a 10 year old is entertaining. His speech to the Coastguards was one of the most pathetic speeches I think he has come up with so far.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I am the idiot that said Brexit would happen, that trump would win. Hows your success rate for being so clever?

I didn't count on idiots voting for the idiocy of Brexit nor an idiotic President. More due to optimism than cleverness.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I didn't count on idiots voting for the idiocy of Brexit nor an idiotic President. More due to optimism than cleverness.

I think the idiots voted remainm by swallowing Camerons bull, but as support for Brexit increases some are wising up, the really stupid are digging their heal in though.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I think the idiots voted remainm by swallowing Camerons bull, but as support for Brexit increases some are wising up, the really stupid are digging their heal in though.

Not trying to be offensive here but I don't really get the alt-right love-in with Trump. I get that he's the bete-noire for a lot of liberals but he is genuinely incompetent and not particularly right-wing with a lot of his policies. You and I both know that he will crash and burn and I would have thought that putting a little bit of distance between yourselves and him would be prudent to protect yourself from being discredited by association.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Not trying to be offensive here but I don't really get the alt-right love-in with Trump. I get that he's the bete-noire for a lot of liberals but he is genuinely incompetent and not particularly right-wing with a lot of his policies. You and I both know that he will crash and burn and I would have thought that putting a little bit of distance between yourselves and him would be prudent to protect yourself from being discredited by association.

Now I could list a lot of amazing things about the Election of Trump but for me one stands out. I tend to hang with lots of trolls who by nature are anti Government, anti estblishment, dont like or trust left or right parties but so many have totally bought into trump. Usually a politician lasts about 5 minutes but this is different.

Personally I am sick of the professional liars, the smooth talking lawyers and PR types who are articulate but will **** you over at the first oppertunityy, any honest politician is going to be a warts an all speaker, like trump. Secondly I dont like Republicans(I like Dems even less), I see trump as a pre-watergate Democrat and I understand what he is saying. He doesn't do identity politics and if you view the world through that lense you will end up in a slobbering mess.

He is pugalistc, this also appeals and is fairly honest, its just the MSM isn't, As far as economics goes it is always addressed in terms of the benefits to Capital and not Labour, leaving the little guy to get screwed over, this I admire him for. Citibank was emailing Hillary lists for cabinet recomendations FFs.

The only time Trump has pissed me of so far is the bombimng of Syria, he may make a gaff to far but I doubt it but I am fully on the Trump train.:clap:

I try to judge leaders by reading their philosophical mentors, ie Hayek to understand Thatcher. As trump doesn't have one Ive been watching utubes etc of Steve Bannon, very interesting times are ahead going by what Bannon has been saying in the past.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Are you trolling, or do you genuinely believe that?

The thing is the only place I could find trumps policies was on brietbart, 32 of them, that the media ignored. Thats the honesty that counts. Bannon has a white board with 100 Trump promises on it and has ticked of 33, although a lot of them are executive orders.

You see its to do with Trumpos style and fake news.

When Trump made the comment about the riot in sweden the other day, he picked a quiet day, as on social media there isn't many days when Sweden isn't mentioned. No to technocrats he lied but to his supporters and others who read a broad selection of media they get what he is saying.

Someone articulated and sophisticated can make Trump look like a Buffoon. When I see the Orange Trumpkin, the hand gestures and gutteral pronounciation I think I know an effing Guido when I see one, thats a slang word for a working class Italian american. Thats his audience, thats who he is speaking to and they hear him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here