Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yes, but I was referring to the major networks (MSM). Is there any main stream network that has a show that airs in prime time that represents a vaguely right of centre perspective?

Well for starters LWT is on HBO, and The Daily Show is Comedy Central adding yet more confusion to your very odd niche point..

I'm no American TV executive and I'll hazard a guess neither are you, but I will suggest if such a show made money they'd be considerably more than 3 versions of it on 3 other cable networks.

If only they had the BBC, then right and left could equally claim biase.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]897559892164304896[/tweet]

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nazis as the victims, whatever next.

We are inching towards difficult times here, but at least we don't have Trump as a leader.

[tweet]897567076750995456[/tweet]

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I'm not sure he can survive his latest press conference.

Oh come on Chappers, your more intelligent than that of course he will.

Just ramp up the verbals about North Korea and lead the Americans blindly onto another war.

He tops himself every press conference, he's the gift that just keeps on giving.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Chicago is certainly not a peaceful town when you consider the total city. I've seen no violence. On Saturday we will embark on a journey down to Missouri just south of St Louis when in the early afternoon on Monday the moon will pass in front of the sun in a total eclipse. I'm told we will experience the land of Trump supporters. It might as well be the Land of Oz.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Nazis as the victims, whatever next.

We are inching towards difficult times here, but at least we don't have Trump as a leader.

Changing times we're seeing the continuing decline Anglo influence around the world, home and abroad

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I find this whole thing a sad but unsurprising indictment of the US.

The fact is that a huge number of Americans think Trump is fantastic. He thinks guns are great and anyone who isn't a blond haired blue eyed member of the Herrenvolk is a threat to the greatest nation on earth.

Latest events just sum this up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Did you miss the David Duke tweet where he had a go at Trump?

Seems like Trump said something to piss these ****wits off ;)
The Donald being criticised by the KKK isn't and should never be news, it should a daily event.
Unlike a seemingly heart felt thank you and attack on those who oppose the Klan.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Chalk and cheese 34% approval rating compared with 68% support for Real Brexit.

Without wishing to derail this thread from laughing and pointing at the White House freakshow, can you please post the link that supports this 68% claim, and helpfully finally explains what 'Real' Brexit is?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]897403375607840768[/tweet]

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Well for starters LWT is on HBO, and The Daily Show is Comedy Central adding yet more confusion to your very odd niche point..

I'm no American TV executive and I'll hazard a guess neither are you, but I will suggest if such a show made money they'd be considerably more than 3 versions of it on 3 other cable networks.

If only they had the BBC, then right and left could equally claim biase.

Fair play you have me there. If there's money to be made someone would be doing it.

I would blame Youtube recommendations for only offering up certain types of shows but that's supposedly based on my viewing habits ... perhaps I'm really a closet pinko liberal :eek:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The Donald being criticised by the KKK isn't and should never be news, it should a daily event.
Unlike a seemingly heart felt thank you and attack on those who oppose the Klan.

Meh, plenty of anti-semitic racists among the mob who oppose the KKK too.

He called them ***** out as well. As he should.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here