Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Do you seriously think they could give a sh*t for countries, they swear no allegiance to anyone other than their new world order agenda.

The Pentagon had documents they didn't want exposed, had 9/11 not happened they certainly would have been. a perfect opportunity to destroy the evidence.

who is they and what is their new world order agenda?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Do you seriously think they could give a sh*t for countries, they swear no allegiance to anyone other than their new world order agenda.

The Pentagon had documents they didn't want exposed, had 9/11 not happened they certainly would have been. a perfect opportunity to destroy the evidence.

Doesn't sound like a load of bollocks in the slightest. Who is 'they' out of curiosity? and what documents?

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
there is no doubt in my mind that 911 was a conspiracy involving the us government , the facts are there to see , any one with any amount of grey matter knows this ,So many proven facts ie doctored footage clearly out of sequence from the actual event ,clear views of detonators exploding, its so blatantly obvious , TWO planes bring down three towers ??? i have a vast amount of knowledge in the construction industry and know for a fact the impact of a 350 ton jet would not cause the collapse of a tower, yes severe structural damage and serious heat generation but in no way would it cause the steel infrastructure to fail, WAKE UP , the world is a corrupt mafia driven place.!!!

Spot on, Sounds as if someone else is awake.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Not normal day office bods i can assure you that, Top government officials and the scum they answer to is who they are.

And, they are? And what documents were they 'hiding' that you managed to find out about? Couldn't have been much of a secret if somebody on an English football forum knows about them.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
But we already know they are manipulative. We don't put it past governments to lie. Most here probably don't believe the official story on the Kennedy assassination. I don't put it past a government to make up a story (Sandy Hook) in order to help them change laws. I don't trust governments any further than I can throw them, and what with my knees, that's not very far.

What I do trust is common sense and logic. If defies logic to pretend there were 450 pupils at a school, plus staff etc, parents, locals, county educational professionals etc, if they actually weren't there. Oh, and all the actors that had to walk in circles for no ****ing reason. It's not that I don't believe the government would lie, of course they would, it's just that it's a lie that would be impossible to keep quiet, therefore it would be pointless trying it.

What do you do for a living?

What has what i do for a living got to do with it , should that make a difference how you address me.

By the way it's good to see you don't trust the government , at least that's a start.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
And, they are? And what documents were they 'hiding' that you managed to find out about? Couldn't have been much of a secret if somebody on an English football forum knows about them.

A massive amount of military funding debt was near to being exposed, it somehow went walkies someone made a nice fortune.

Who exactly they were is irrelevant, though Rumsfeld was the one who spilled the beans.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What has what i do for a living got to do with it , should that make a difference how you address me.

By the way it's good to see you don't trust the government , at least that's a start.
So what does your extensive research tell you actually happened during 9/11?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
So what does your extensive research tell you actually happened during 9/11?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
No jets just drone missiles....the jets were replaced by drone missiles, the switch was done and the jet returns back, as a similar type stunt was carried out in Cuba operation Northwoods in the 60's , imagine the technology 60 years on from then.
All buildings bar the Pentagon were detonated , Bush head of security would have known this hence how he allowed the work to commence in the weeks prior 9/11.

There has been wide speculation that Mossad was involved ...the 5 dancing Israeli's,and all that, i tend to agree that the zionists were at the very forefront of this operation,

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Christ, Trump has done a good job of stopping us talking about him.

If we're gonna talk 911, I have no doubt about what happened to the twin towers. The Pentagon does not quite add up though. Naff all on film and a hole smaller than the plane that hit it. And that plane that hit nothing and buried itself.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No jets just drone missiles....the jets were replaced by drone missiles
Do you think the drone missiles were the standard missiles the US would use, or do you think they used real jets as the drone missiles, or what?

And what was the point of hitting the Pentagon? Killing all the people in the towers was all the US needed for their war on terror, why bother hitting the Pentagon too?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Do you think the drone missiles were the standard missiles the US would use, or do you think they used real jets as the drone missiles, or what?

And what was the point of hitting the Pentagon? Killing all the people in the towers was all the US needed for their war on terror, why bother hitting the Pentagon too?

to make it look good

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
stop all this missle distraction, it was sonic weapons. they have a orbiting satellite that can discharge GigaJoules of sonic energy on a target.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
No jets just drone missiles....the jets were replaced by drone missiles, the switch was done and the jet returns back, as a similar type stunt was carried out in Cuba operation Northwoods in the 60's , imagine the technology 60 years on from then.
All buildings bar the Pentagon were detonated , Bush head of security would have known this hence how he allowed the work to commence in the weeks prior 9/11.

There has been wide speculation that Mossad was involved ...the 5 dancing Israeli's,and all that, i tend to agree that the zionists were at the very forefront of this operation,

you mean wild speculation; shirley?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here