Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I've never thought that Two Yearsold was looney. looney is obviously on the wind up constantly whereas Two Braincells is just unbelievably stupid.

Not that I'd put it past looney to create another account for extra troll lolz of course. *insert meme here* (love you loons X)

As for this new (or made up) moron, who knows and who cares. The only thing that his posts "prove" are that he's got the IQ of a rotting cabbage that's been festering in a piss filled gutter for six months, and the debating skills of Priti Patel or brighton fella.......where's he gone?

Maybe kindergarten can be dismissed and the thread can get back to sensible debate. But probably not.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
I've never thought that Two Yearsold was looney. looney is obviously on the wind up constantly whereas Two Braincells is just unbelievably stupid.

Not that I'd put it past looney to create another account for extra troll lolz of course. *insert meme here* (love you loons X)

As for this new (or made up) moron, who knows and who cares. The only thing that his posts "prove" are that he's got the IQ of a rotting cabbage that's been festering in a piss filled gutter for six months, and the debating skills of Priti Patel or brighton fella.......where's he gone?

Maybe kindergarten can be dismissed and the thread can get back to sensible debate. But probably not.

How would a gutter even be filled with piss?Is someone seriously going to get up on a roof to take a piss rather than to use a loo?
Also how would a cabbage get up there?

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
gutter
ˈɡʌtə/Submit
noun
a shallow trough fixed beneath the edge of a roof for carrying off rainwater.
the blank space between facing pages of a book or between adjacent columns of type or stamps in a sheet.
verb
(of a candle or flame) flicker and burn unsteadily.

archaic
make channels or furrows in (something).
"my cheeks are guttered with tears"

Nothing about a street ! :flameboun

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Would be more surprised if the Mormon Salt Lake City did not laud Trump.

Also from the article "Hatch and Trump also lauded each other earlier this month during the president’s first trip to Utah, where he signed proclamations reducing the size of Grand Staircase-Escalante and Bears Ears national monuments, replacing them with five smaller designations."

Terrible news.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
That habit of not leaving a space after a punctuation mark is a bit revealing isn't it Two Professo....sorry, Renegade?

Awright Rodney ? Is klass long for ass ? Moron :lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Blast! Are you sure? Going to have to fiddle with my " Ignore " settings if so.

Surprised you can find your way to the internet :lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

I really am wounded that you have such a low opinion of me :cry:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
No wait a minute.When you said gutter you meant roof gutter I know you did and that's what most people would think also.

Ok but you didn't explain how a cabbage would get into a gutter???:rock:

you must be immortal.
how the fu*k do you get time to type all this sh1t?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here