Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
The FT recently published a very well-researched article on Trump's links to Russian money which was being invested in a commercial development in Toronto (using the Trump brand under licence). He's been involved with post-Soviet era oligarchs for years, and taking a tough line with Putin is never going to happen.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think even the most ardent Trump supporters must be uneasy about his show today.

Even Fox are having a go.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think even the most ardent Trump supporters must be uneasy about his show today.

Does seem to have been a bit of a shift since these comments. Joe Walsh now come out as switching allegiance, others as well.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
The old bill ensured that , the spineless cowards

Not like these brave warriors eh?

moment-tommy-robinson-protester-swears-a.jpg

Attachments

• PAY-Tommy-Robinson-Trump-demos.jpg
    PAY-Tommy-Robinson-Trump-demos.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 224

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

It really is only Breibart and Infowars left on his side. That said he could still win another term if the democrats don't find a decent candidate

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
That said he could still win another term if the democrats don't find a decent candidate

This. Am frankly amazed we're not hearing Dems bigging up a new candidate. Must be fairly scarce pickings at the moment.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It really is only Breibart and Infowars left on his side. That said he could still win another term if the democrats don't find a decent candidate

I assume Trump will serve 8 years, as a narrow majority of states will be enticed by the polluting, racist, jobs rhetoric and ignore his disregard for the law and treasonable behaviour.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I assume Trump will serve 8 years, as a narrow majority of states will be enticed by the polluting, racist, jobs rhetoric and ignore his disregard for the law and treasonable behaviour.

I do wonder though yesterday a line was crossed, true colours were shown and they weren't America first

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I do wonder though yesterday a line was crossed, true colours were shown and they weren't America first

Hope so.

But with the full weight of US extreme right wing and Russian money funding internet lies all the way to the next ballot box, who knows? They will simply create thousands of baseless lies about all other Democratic and Republican candidates, with mud sticking in the minds of thicko's in the Rust Belt, racist parts and to gun wielding loonies.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Trump plays up to Putin yesterday.

Today, Trump changes his mind as quickly as he changes his underpants.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44864739

'Misspoke'

"When I called you a count, what I actually meant was...."

The man is beyond parody and beyond shame. Seriously I am not aware of any satire that has as its protagonast a more shallow, venal, and shameless character. He makes Captain Bob look like Terry Waite.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
'Misspoke'

If that was the case, why wasn't it corrected immediately after the conference in Helsinki, rather than waiting 24 hours. It's almost as if this is the best they can come up to counter the backlash against his press conference with Putin.

You would think that the President of America would be capable of reading a prepared statement, and would have read through the statement to become familiar with the wording and context ahead of delivering the speech.

Just one lie after another

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If that was the case, why wasn't it corrected immediately after the conference in Helsinki, rather than waiting 24 hours. It's almost as if this is the best they can come up to counter the backlash against his press conference with Putin.

You would think that the President of America would be capable of reading a prepared statement, and would have read through the statement to become familiar with the wording and context ahead of delivering the speech.

Just one lie after another

Because, as you have rightly deduced, it was a lie.

Seems amazing that people who derided 'crooked Hillary' are content with crooked Trump. I'd LOVE to read a 'justification'. For its comedy value, mostly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here