Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
He is tweeting away again this morning bigging himself up. The bloke is a total loon. No idea how he has not started a war yet!

Last edited:

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
This is a new low. You could find a video of virtually any group in society and then tweet it and imply all the same.

He is the leader of the free world. Amazing.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
4more.jpg

Clean the swamp!Go Donald.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm sure he posts on here, on the racist thread most of today so far...
He does post on here.

Doesn't his entire MO remind you of a certain Grandfather residing in Haywards Heath?

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Considering he's so hot on "fake news"

One of the videos isn't even a Muslim... or an immigrant as implied. I can't find the link but a local dutch media outlet has come out and said the person isn't a Muslim or an immigrant.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Go on then

He could always start with 'some very fine people' who murdered a woman not so long ago in Trump's own back yard. But, unlike these far right freaks who spend their time trawling the net looking for any kind of footage to push their agenda, he's probably got better things to do.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Go on then

WHy on earth would I do that?

Some soldiers did bad stuff in Afghan. Are all soldiers bad?
An MP groped someone. All MPs grope?
A priest did something to an alter boy. Are all priest paedos?
One football beat someone up. All football fans are thugs?

Do you see what I mean. Some who defend his right to do this (not saying you are) by saying "free speech" just don't get it.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
WHy on earth would I do that?

Some soldiers did bad stuff in Afghan. Are all soldiers bad?
An MP groped someone. All MPs grope?
A priest did something to an alter boy. Are all priest paedos?
One football beat someone up. All football fans are thugs?

Do you see what I mean. Some who defend his right to do this (not saying you are) by saying "free speech" just don't get it.

No I agree, you're totally right, and in all these cases it was splashed over the MSM and the perpetrators brought to justice in most of these cases.

But there does seem quite a high proportion of these videos from across Europe out there on the internet that never seem to make the news though.

ok some may be exaggerated or it turns out it wasn't even in a Muslim in some cases, just a couple of blokes drunk fighting and one happened to be brown .

Anyways , The POTUS retweeting this stuff was always going to cause a storm.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Outstanding tomfoolery

Donald Trump retweets far-right group's anti-Muslim videos

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42166663

While most Americans probably haven't heard of Britain First and are unfamiliar with European radical nationalist movements, there are white supremacist groups in the US that follow the actions of these overseas operations quite closely. The president on Wednesday signalled that he watches them too.

Brendan Cox

@MrBrendanCox
Trump has legitimised the far right in his own country, now he’s trying to do it in ours. Spreading hatred has consequences & the President should be ashamed of himself.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I think Trump is like somebody poking an an ant's nest with a stick when his account posts onTwatter.He's probably laughing his head off at the flakestorm,and couldn't care less.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here