Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Hardly a rant. Just pointing out that Trump is a loon and you're a bit of a prick. Nothing to piss your knickers over, old boy.

As an aside, how does one look up something they have zero knowledge of? I've never heard of Evergreen so how would I know what to Google?

Well google "Evergreen College" and links to stories start appearing.

You can pick which sources to read from. I won't post a link so as to push no bias your way.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I just googled Evergreen. It seems it's a liberal arts college full of loons. Loons that don't represent the majority of left thinking people. They are extreme left. You can be left and not extreme whereas supporting Trump puts you firmly in the extreme right. There's no middle ground with Trump. But, and this is the vital difference, you can oppose Trump and not be an extreme lefty loon.

It's representative of a lot of US college campuses mindset. They actually do represent a lot of academia and people in the US. There's no middle ground with these people either.
Either you agree with therm or you're a Nazi. Berkley recently is an example of that. It's not healthy for seats of learning to be curtailing free speech.

I absolutely agree you can be left and not be extreme, such as Brett Weinstein was at Evergreen.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'm not talking about Mueller himself being an appointed prosecutor. I'm talking about the team he's assembled under him, and their previous prosecutor experience. That's going to come in a bit handy, eh?

I doubt it, the only evidence is that the DNC made it up to cover their election defeat and to smear trump.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You didn't look very far then. You'll find them at the Telegraph site and listed on https://www.politiplatform.com/trump

There are 140 listed there. Many are sweeping generalisations - things Trump has said probably knowing he has little intention of pursuing them.

Wilful Ignorance.

Unfortunately, we live in an age where people like yourself are enjoying an equal weighting in terms of voice to others with valuable and genuine experience and expertise. I expect to see this trend rebalanced if not reversed, but not until your ilk have caused some serious damage to society.

When Trump first ran for the Republican Ticket was when I searched, first whole page of google.of course its going to be listed now. Fake news goes from hiding his policies to wanting to show them to see how many he falls down on.

This is your ignorance of how information is used and manipulated.

unfortunatley we live in an age where people like you are happy to be spoonfed news that just doesn't challenge your comfort zone, that world is changing.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
When Trump first ran for the Republican Ticket was when I searched, first whole page of google.of course its going to be listed now. Fake news goes from hiding his policies to wanting to show them to see how many he falls down on.

unfortunatley we live in an age where people like you are happy to be spoonfed news that just doesn't challenge your comfort zone, that world is changing.

You really don't know how wrong you are. As I say, your time will pass as the crowd learns to manage the noise you make out.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Ah finally the forum halfwit stumbles in to make his usual content free snide insult, I seem to recal that you were widely considered a joke, before people just stopped reading your gash.

He said, quoting me :ffsparr:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Change is very often a bad thing.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh, pick me! I know this one.

The answer is "Every single one of them", isn't it?
You have to admire the alt-right and how they have create an environment where it's impossible for any of their points to be argued against.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You have to admire the alt-right and how they have create an environment where it's impossible for any of their points to be argued against.
True. Question anything and you're an unpatriotic, lefty/liberal, moaning doom monger who wants the country to fail.

I'm sure I've heard that somewhere else too.....

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Independent article suggesting Trump is basically done whichever way you look at it. The ways it could play out;

Donald Trump's presidency can't be saved - so what happens next?

In light of news reports that President Donald Trump's team is scouring the record for conflicts of interest on special counsel Robert Mueller's team (the essence of chutzpah) and contemplating pardons (of aides and/or himself), it is worth considering how this may all play out.

1. Trump orders Attorney General Jeff Sessions to fire Mueller. Sessions quits, as does Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and Associate Attorney General Rachel Brand. Eventually someone agrees to fire Mueller. Republicans either will not pursue impeachment or are obliged to begin impeachment hearings but refuse to vote out articles of impeachment. In 2018, Democrats sweep to victory in the House and gain a seat or two in the Senate. Trump cannot be removed (two-thirds of the Senate is required for removal), but his presidency is in tatters. Some aides or ex-aides face criminal prosecution. LESSON: Republicans' failure to stand up to Trump early dooms his presidency and crashes the GOP.

2. Trump orders Attorney General Jeff Sessions to fire Mueller. Sessions quits, as does Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein and Associate Attorney General Brand. Eventually someone agrees to fire Mueller. Republicans, together with Democrats, pass by a veto-proof majority an independent prosecutor statute. Before impeachment proceedings can finish, Democrats sweep to victory in 2018 in the House and gain a seat or two in the Senate. Trump cannot be removed, but his presidency is in tatters. Some aides or ex-aides face criminal prosecution. LESSON: Fire Mueller, and Congress will hire him back.

3. Republicans join Democrats in warning Trump not to fire Mueller. Mueller remains and keeps digging. Mueller subpoenas damaging documents; Trump refuses to comply. A court orders him to comply. He doesn't. We have a full-blown constitutional crisis. LESSON: Congress cannot delegate all responsibility to Mueller. It must conduct a parallel investigation and, if need be, commence impeachment proceedings.

4. Republicans join Democrats in warning Trump not to fire Mueller. Mueller remains and keeps digging. Mueller subpoenas damaging documents; Trump refuses to comply. A court orders him to comply. He declares this a witch hunt, an attack on his family (or whatever). Then he resigns, claiming he has already made America great. He tells the country that Vice President Mike Pence will carry on in his place. LESSON: Congress must protect Mueller and preserve the possibility that Trump may be forced to resign.

5. Republicans join Democrats in warning Trump not to fire Mueller. Mueller subpoenas damaging documents. Trump complies. The evidence of collusion and/or obstruction is overwhelming. Mueller recommends prosecution or impeachment. The GOP turns on Trump, who is impeached and removed (with the GOP by that time possibly in the minority in one or both houses). LESSON: Congress must protect Mueller and pay the price for failure to oppose Trump's nomination and election.

Is there a sixth scenario in which Mueller exonerates Trump? That's the least likely outcome after Trump has fired former FBI director James Comey and threatened the special counsel. Why would he do those things unless there was something really, really bad to find? And if there is something bad, Mueller will find it. You can understand then why Trump sounds frantic. In no scenario does Trump's presidency recover.

So which do we think it will be? And if there is a 6th scenario, what is that?

Let's try to have a genuine discussion on this, rather than childish name calling and accusations of "fake news".

Still waiting for a Trumper to articulately debunk this. Anyone?

He's gone, and it's simply a matter of time, right? If wrong, please explain.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here