Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Type in on google.... operation Northwoods - us planned fake terror attacks, scroll down quit a fair way and you will come across how a duplicate aircraft is substituted for a civil aircraft and converted to a drone. it should explain a lot, that was in the 60's and technology in 2001 had transformed leaps and bounds since then.
This is very vague, could you please post a link?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I sit around all day and study no-hopers like you.
Why bother with something that didn't happen compared to something that did happen.

You have to have serious doubts about the sanity of people who think Sandy Hook didn't happen. But what I can't get my head around is why they are so willing to keep demonstrating that they are nutjobs...

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
"Donated" :lol:, The other plum i know for sure was on a wind up ..but you mate, i thought you had a bit more penache about you, wouldn't stoop to his standards, But nevertheless i will carry on regardless for the sheer reason you fail to grasp the obvious,......By detonating the buildings how could they pin the attack on Bin Laden when it is fairly obvious that, a missile alone couldn't have brought them buildings down,.
"penache":lol:

chippy nick 1

Banned
Sep 24, 2017
Explosives

Im Not a politician so i cant answer why they destroyed there main hub, probably to generate war i should think, see this Quote.

The technical experts at AE911Truth have performed the important task of gathering and analyzing the scientific evidence that proves, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the Twin Towers and Building 7 were brought down by explosives. Since the crime of explosive destruction has been confirmed, it is time for government officials to heed international calls for a real investigation. Until such an inquiry is carried out, the effort to determine the identities of the criminals is left to those willing to research and speculate.

its Not speculation its a Fact..

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
What do you need a link for when I have already provided you a link.. just type it in.ffs

Ok, so they have tried some shit before over 50 years ago, and thought, lets destroy one of the financial centers that moves our money around, destroy the White House, and the military hub so nobody can react to it.

Why? Its nonsense. In fact its embarrassing that an adult would believe that crap.

You dont think it was Al Qaeda? The people who threatened to do it? The people who had tried to destroy the building previously?

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Im Not a politician so i cant answer why they destroyed there main hub, probably to generate war i should think, see this Quote.

The technical experts at AE911Truth have performed the important task of gathering and analyzing the scientific evidence that proves, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the Twin Towers and Building 7 were brought down by explosives. Since the crime of explosive destruction has been confirmed, it is time for government officials to heed international calls for a real investigation. Until such an inquiry is carried out, the effort to determine the identities of the criminals is left to those willing to research and speculate.

Can you believe that there are some on here that actually believe a cave man is responsible for all of this :lolol: you could't make such shite up if you tried.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

dont parrot their fake findings, AE911 are puppets controlled by TPTB to perpetuate disinformation. there cannot be evidence of explosives when sonic weapons were used. only once people realize the truth will the people understand the power that NWO has been hiding in project Odin, and which country will be next?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Can you believe that there are some on here that actually believe a cave man is responsible for all of this :lolol: you could't make such shite up if you tried.

Cave man? Do you mean Osama Bin Laden? haha
He comes from one of the richest families in the Saudi Arabia. Hardly a caveman, with 20 years experience in terror activities.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Blimey.Is Osama still alive?It's all a big conspiracy.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Can you believe that there are some on here that actually believe a cave man is responsible for all of this [emoji38]ol: you could't make such shite up if you tried.
Is he talking to himself now or is there really another completely illiterate nutjob who has registered on NSC just to post nonsense on this thread?

We need some sort of internet detective to find out THE TRUTH!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the conspiracy conversations alot more than the usual guff. Please continue.

Its pretty funny. Im still trying to find out the reason why the so called elite would shoot themselves in the foot so to speak by destroying what they need.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Looking forward to Trump calling for the jailing of his daugher and son-in-law.

Can we keep this on conspiracies please?

Do we reckon we've made contact with aliens? Roswell? Or do you think it was all just military bollocks? I think there is something in it myself, mainly because I want to believe in aliens as opposed to something like The Great Filter, which is a bit grim.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here