Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I guess Trump and Brexitiers victories showed us some small minded people cannot handle democracy.

You're reverting to the same message I'm seeing all across the internet. "hahaha liberal idiots crying like babies hahahaha". I would suggest that's you being small minded and not being able to handle the failings of Trump.

Do you not see his failings, or do you see them, but think he's just doing a good enough job for them to be laughed off?

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
You're reverting to the same message I'm seeing all across the internet. "hahaha liberal idiots crying like babies hahahaha". I would suggest that's you being small minded and not being able to handle the failings of Trump.

Do you not see his failings, or do you see them, but think he's just doing a good enough job for them to be laughed off?

I pointed out one of his failings earlier.Was it too difficult for you to understand?

On and yes,liberal idiots are crying like babies.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Could I have that in english?

It was, and is. And claiming to have stirred up Anti-Trump sentiment on a thread about Trump is hardly an achievement. Other than a few Alt-Right contributors most people on here know he's a disaster. Even the majority in the US know this now.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
It was, and is. And claiming to have stirred up Anti-Trump sentiment on a thread about Trump is hardly an achievement. Other than a few Alt-Right contributors most people on here know he's a disaster. Even the majority in the US know this now.

I guess the improving US economy and tax cuts show that Trump is a disaster.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Great to see the US economy doing well and hopefully set to do even better with the tax cuts.

As a Brexitier am hoping the Trump haters won't scupper a good trade deal with the US
however stupidity knows no limits.
Putin won't let his puppet Agent Orange sign off on a trade deal with the UK.

It'll be a lot of talk and leading up the garden path but in the end..... no dealski.

[emoji38]ol:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I pointed out one of his failings earlier.Was it too difficult for you to understand?

On and yes,liberal idiots are crying like babies.

I'm in and out of this thread. Haven't read your previous comments. But seeing how you're coming across I don't think I'll bother.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I guess the improving US economy and tax cuts show that Trump is a disaster.

The fact you think the economy is doing well would suggest you have a very basic grasp of economics.

In all seriousness, can I ask how old you are mate? I'm genuinely curious as to the demographic of people who believe Trump to be a good President.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
The fact you think the economy is doing well would suggest you have a very basic grasp of economics.

In all seriousness, can I ask how old you are mate? I'm genuinely curious as to the demographic of people who believe Trump to be a good President.

Did I say Trump is a good President?In many ways he is a disaster.However he was voted in so the bullies like those who are trying every trick to get him impeached and the bullies on here need to accept it.

Personally I love the fact he's so not PC. We have nothing but PC politicians and as for the last limp wristed PC President well let's not even go there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here