Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Yes, Mike Pence a man who can’t have dinner with another women without his wife being present. He refers to his wife as ‘mother’ in public. He is also a man with a history of believing gay conversion therapy works.

Yes, if this is a man you wish to champion on this forum, please, go right ahead.

I'm not championing Pence. I wouldn't spend a cent on his book.

I'm just amused at the dick heads that would waste money on a book about a gay rabbit. Those kinds of morons can be called out as well can't they?

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
I'm not championing Pence. I wouldn't spend a cent on his book.

I'm just amused at the dick heads that would waste money on a book about a gay rabbit. Those kinds of morons can be called out as well can't they?

Call them out for what?

They know what they're buying; the money goes to charity; Pence gets laughed at.

Sounds like a win-win-win.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Brave Donny 45 stands up to the aggressors, once again.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/03/25/...h-for-our-lives-opinion-obeidallah/index.html

"Our children are dying! Trump is golfing!" Those seven words, which appeared on one of the thousands of signs at Saturday's "March for Our Lives" rally in Washington, D.C., succinctly summed up the sentiment of so many. As one high school student told CNN's Ana Cabrera on Saturday night, Trump should've been in the nation's capital -- not at Mar-a-Lago, his private Florida estate...

...To make matters worse, not only did Trump not attend the rally, his motorcade driving him to play golf at his country club reportedly took a different route so that Trump would not see the local "March for Our Lives" protesters. The White House did not respond to media requests regarding the unexpected route change.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Yes, Mike Pence a man who can’t have dinner with another women without his wife being present. He refers to his wife as ‘mother’ in public. He is also a man with a history of believing gay conversion therapy works.

Yes, if this is a man you wish to champion on this forum, please, go right ahead.

This is the problem here, he never championed anything but you were so desperate to pin it on him you just go off about it. Take a breath before you post people, you're looking mental.

Brave Donny 45 stands up to the aggressors, once again.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/03/25/...h-for-our-lives-opinion-obeidallah/index.html

"Our children are dying! Trump is golfing!" Those seven words, which appeared on one of the thousands of signs at Saturday's "March for Our Lives" rally in Washington, D.C., succinctly summed up the sentiment of so many. As one high school student told CNN's Ana Cabrera on Saturday night, Trump should've been in the nation's capital -- not at Mar-a-Lago, his private Florida estate...

...To make matters worse, not only did Trump not attend the rally, his motorcade driving him to play golf at his country club reportedly took a different route so that Trump would not see the local "March for Our Lives" protesters. The White House did not respond to media requests regarding the unexpected route change.

That is mental! I cannot believe that the secret service etc would allow Trumps motorcade to take a diversion as opposed to driving into a crowd of young people who despise him when his opposition have shown themselves to be so peaceful and polite :lolol:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
This is the problem here, he never championed anything but you were so desperate to pin it on him you just go off about it. Take a breath before you post people, you're looking mental.

That is mental! I cannot believe that the secret service etc would allow Trumps motorcade to take a diversion as opposed to driving into a crowd of young people who despise him when his opposition have shown themselves to be so peaceful and polite :lolol:

Do you ever have anything substantial to say when defending the sex case president? NSC's resident gun nut looks a fool because he didn't realise that people aren't actually buying John Oliver's book in seriousness, and then you perform the usual linguistic gymnastics to try and explain away why a man who can't stop himself tweeting, doesn't even mention a historic march in the country he's president of whilst going out of his way to avoid it. Bit pathetic really.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Do you ever have anything substantial to say when defending the sex case president? NSC's resident gun nut looks a fool because he didn't realise that people aren't actually buying John Oliver's book in seriousness, and then you perform the usual linguistic gymnastics to try and explain away why a man who can't stop himself tweeting, doesn't even mention a historic march in the country he's president of whilst going out of his way to avoid it. Bit pathetic really.

I realise they aren't buying it in seriousness. They are buying it because they are lame arse left wingers who think they are being hilarious and edgy.

Trump has provided pure comedy since he started running for President. Not just from his own whacko self, but the reactions he's drawn from all these utter dip shits who have been triggered to kingdom ****ing come by him. Long may he troll the **** out of them and expose them for being the idealogical loons they are.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I realise they aren't buying it in seriousness. They are buying it because they are lame arse left wingers who think they are being hilarious and edgy.

Trump has provided pure comedy since he started running for President. Not just from his own whacko self, but the reactions he's drawn from all these utter dip shits who have been triggered to kingdom ****ing come by him. Long may he troll the **** out of them and expose them for being the idealogical loons they are.

Of course my dear.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro

Well, of course. That's what a president is for.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Trumpy will happily take out an assault rifle wielding maniac, I don't see how some kids on a march should scare him. :lol:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC

Of course my dear.

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
Why hasn't everyone got it yet? Teflon Don is never going to be touched by a sex scandal.
It will be forgotten in a few days along with all the others.

Besides he wasn't even President at the time.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Michael Cohen will need to have a big stash of cash if he is going to continue giving $130,000 to keep every woman, that Trump has not shagged, quiet.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
On point with Trump's message. This isn't a bad look. Not at all.

[tweet]980175772206993409[/tweet]

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]980942568832737280[/tweet]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports