Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

D

Deleted member 22389

Think Trump is doing a good job. Sticking up for the interests of his country. Following through on what he promised. I don't get the hate towards trump and never will, each to their own.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Are you calling me a hypocrite?
This is a thread about Trump. If you want to start a thread about Hilary Clinton (for the record I can't abide her either) then by all means go ahead.

Well of course you could be right into the circle jerk. Can we find plenty of posts by you on NSC ripping the Democrats? If not then yes that looks like hypocritical posting.

Trump signed a bill on Wednesday that will let terminally ill people use experimental drugs, yet you post about a nothing letter and not a rather decent bit of policy making.

That indicates you're not actually interested in anything but the echo chamber back slapping.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Think Trump is doing a good job. Sticking up for the interests of his country. Following through on what he promised. I don't get the hate towards trump and never will, each to their own.

It's because he's a dick head. Even dick heads can do good things though.

Just as vapid posers like Obama can do bad things.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Yeah but pointing out hypocrites is fun.

Why bother spouting shit about one side when there's no history of all these outraged children calling out the same behaviour of the other turds when they were ****ing everything up?

Hypocrites should be called out at every opportunity don't you think?

Except that isn't what you are doing, because HILARY ISNT PRESIDENT. You're avoiding the issue, because you're an apologist for a racist misogynistic fraud.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well of course you could be right into the circle jerk. Can we find plenty of posts by you on NSC ripping the Democrats? If not then yes that looks like hypocritical posting.

Trump signed a bill on Wednesday that will let terminally ill people use experimental drugs, yet you post about a nothing letter and not a rather decent bit of policy making.

That indicates you're not actually interested in anything but the echo chamber back slapping.

You're over thinking this. It's Channel 4 news.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Except that isn't what you are doing, because HILARY ISNT PRESIDENT. You're avoiding the issue, because you're an apologist for a racist misogynistic fraud.

It's Pavlovian with this tool. Hears the word Trump starts slobbering and barking about Obama and the Clintons. Every single time.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Except it doesn't matter who is President because its all the same shit.

If you're not bitching about one side and not complaining about the other YOU are part of the problem.

I'm not apologising for anyone. I'm calling out the muppets who give shit lords like the Democrats agency because when they are in power they say nothing.

What part of they are both ****ed can't you comprehend?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
DfQw869WsAIC9xm.jpg

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
He is crazy and thinks politics can run like a business.
Makes nonsensical sweeping statements and seems to have no grip on what really matters.
So, perfect for the job.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
We've all been driven mad with frustration when professional politicians refuse to give straight answers to direct questions, instead trotting out pre-prepared, carefully-thought-out answers to different questions.

But here's the opposite end of the scale, ill-considered, ignorant off-the-cuff kneejerk reactions from an overgrown baby.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
He is crazy and thinks politics can run like a business.
Makes nonsensical sweeping statements and seems to have no grip on what really matters.
So, perfect for the job.

you couldnt run a business successfully with behavior like Trumps. he's bullied his way through a few deals in this manner and believes its the way to do it, though lost money in the long run.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
We've all been driven mad with frustration when professional politicians refuse to give straight answers to direct questions, instead trotting out pre-prepared, carefully-thought-out answers to different questions.

But here's the opposite end of the scale, ill-considered, ignorant off-the-cuff kneejerk reactions from an overgrown baby.

With politicians it's normally the same answer to whatever question is put to them.

D

Deleted member 22389

Think the obsession about Trump in the media is pathetic. Seems to me he is doing a good job. People just won't him to fail, sad really. Says his country gets a bad deal, fair enough.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Think the obsession about Trump in the media is pathetic. Seems to me he is doing a good job. People just won't him to fail, sad really. Says his country gets a bad deal, fair enough.

No obsession, as President, he is being reported in the media, from that, I think most people can then make a pretty sound judgement of the type of man he is. He comes across to me as someone who does not understand diplomacy or the wider issues behind other issues.

Anyway, lets look forward to the great " Deal " he is going to do with North Korea.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Just demeaning that thousand upon thousand of highly intelligent media analysts are being forced to pretend to take this dumb bully businessman seriously and to read deeper meaning into his every dumb tweet. Reckon G7 (now essentially G6) have sorted it among themselves to just sideline the freak and conduct grown-up Business As Usual as if he wasn't there. Which he won't be, for much longer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here