Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I have the Dankest memes.:clap:

kekpride.jpg

kekistan3.jpg

C3keZ-VWEAQCpKf.jpg

:D

enjoy...

its funny as frack the normies on here simply dont get it..........

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
It goes from bad to worse for Trump. Comey's now going to testify.

Its not a surprise.....

General rule in HR when you sack someone is that you want it to be as amicable as possible to prevent any come back tribunals/ appeals/ reputation damage. You generally try to be as nice as possible about it, let them leave with their head held high and pride intact.

If you want them to go quietly its really not good practice to publicly slate them, threaten them and call them a nut job!

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Its not a surprise.....

General rule in HR when you sack someone is that you want it to be as amicable as possible to prevent any come back tribunals/ appeals/ reputation damage. You generally try to be as nice as possible about it, let them leave with their head held high and pride intact.

If you want them to go quietly its really not good practice to publicly slate them, threaten them and call them a nut job!

But significant I think as last week Trump was threatening Comey with the "tapes, " which he hinted, and the White House have not denied, that Trump records all his meetings at the Oval Office. The clear implication being he'd "got something" on Comey. Good to see that Comeys having none of that and is going to tell the world what went on.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
But significant I think as last week Trump was threatening Comey with the "tapes, " which he hinted, and the White House have not denied, that Trump records all his meetings at the Oval Office. The clear implication being he'd "got something" on Comey. Good to see that Comeys having none of that and is going to tell the world what went on.

Err, yes - but we don't know what he's going to say yet.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Country & Western star Toby Keith has joined Trump in Riyadh and will perform a 'men only' concert on Saturday. Should be interesting if he performs songs such as "Whisky Girl," and "I Love This Bar." I'm speculating this is the first ever C & W concert in Saudi. Whatever, the locals will soon suss what many others in the world think - its shite.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
enjoy...

its funny as frack the normies on here simply dont get it..........

It's says a lot about you that you will sit and watch 15 minutes of this and other videos you have previously posted. I can just see you indoors on a sunny day in front of the computer watching endless videos to deliberately wind yourself up. It's a shame.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

the trouble with Comey is that you dont get to be head of a major law enforcement organisation without knowing how to deal with politics or knowing what to say, to who and when. so its pretty unlikley he's going to have spoken out of place, nor give a false account of a meeting. unlike Trump, who's announced to any future investigation that conversations are recorded which could be subpoenaed. silly boy.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
$110 billion dollars on arms for Saudi. Jobs,jobs,jobs death, death,death,profit,profit,profit. Who was behind the twin towers bombing?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
It's says a lot about you that you will sit and watch 15 minutes of this and other videos you have previously posted. I can just see you indoors on a sunny day in front of the computer watching endless videos to deliberately wind yourself up. It's a shame.

Yes it says I am a winner!

I am quite capable of holding my attention for 15 minutes thanks on a given subject.You snowflakes however have the attention span of a newt.

And heads up…..but ssshhh it’s still a bit hush hush…..you no longer have to be indoors and tied to a computer to watch a video on the internet, you can watch them in a variety of locations you obviously cant fathom and on a diverse array of devices nowadays.

Try bringing your backward observations into the 21st century.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
$110 billion dollars on arms for Saudi. Jobs,jobs,jobs death, death,death,profit,profit,profit. Who was behind the twin towers bombing?

This lunatic born in Saudi but not a representative of that country.

norrlands_bin_laden.jpg

And this turd, born in Pakistan and not a representative either of Saudi Arabia

b03c5320ace63d6a0cd4fe71395f7e92.jpg

Who do you think were behind the bombings? I know your not going to try and say the Saudi regime because most of the recruits were Saudi, because that would be a bit nuts and would be buying into the warped agenda Bin Head was trying to achieve.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
This lunatic born in Saudi but not a representative of that country.

View attachment 85638

And this turd, born in Pakistan and not a representative either of Saudi Arabia

View attachment 85639

Who do you think were behind the bombings? I know your not going to try and say the Saudi regime because most of the recruits were Saudi, because that would be a bit nuts and would be buying into the warped agenda Bin Head was trying to achieve.

Sorry didn't expand enough. Meant to say "who did Trump blame for the Twin Towers?"

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Yes it says I am a winner!

I am quite capable of holding my attention for 15 minutes thanks on a given subject.You snowflakes however have the attention span of a newt.

And heads up…..but ssshhh it’s still a bit hush hush…..you no longer have to be indoors and tied to a computer to watch a video on the internet, you can watch them in a variety of locations you obviously cant fathom and on a diverse array of devices nowadays.

Try bringing your backward observations into the 21st century.

So you spend a lot of time on youtube/checking out memes when your out and about too?
Cool!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here