Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
... post #748

I've been following Claude Taylor for a while now, and there does seem to be mounting evidence and cases against Trump. He won't be able to do a "settlement" on them all. The Trump Model Management stuff does sound especially damaging.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I was thinking that when his mate on here was trying to convince us that in real life he's a saint. A lovely chap who helps out scouts etc. I imagine if his abuse on here was ever identified he'd no longer be working with the scouts.

Here in the UK, maybe. Presumably in the States, he'd be asked to give speeches.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Here in the UK, maybe. Presumably in the States, he'd be asked to give speeches.

First day at Sussex Scouts with Gunnery Sargeant Looney.

IMG_2614.JPG

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I was thinking that when his mate on here was trying to convince us that in real life he's a saint. A lovely chap who helps out scouts etc. I imagine if his abuse on here was ever identified he'd no longer be working with the scouts.

Ive screen capped that, care to elaborate?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Ive screen capped that, care to elaborate?
Yeah he's saying that you are really offensive to people on this website and that it might not be a good thing that you work with children.

Well I think that's what he's saying. [emoji106]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Can see the gold price going up soon, you heard it first

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Looney and The Clamp have been retired from this thread.

Disagreements and debate are fine (and help pay the bills) but the level of personal abuse and intolerance are becoming embarrassing.

That goes for anyone else who prefers name calling on threads to posting, poopy pants.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Classic Looney on this thread. He rolls up claiming to be the ultimate troll, gets owned, turns angry and offensive, has to be banned. He's repeated this pattern for years. Perhaps he'll crawl off back to /the donald or whatever alt-right circle jerk he calls home

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Looney and The Clamp have been retired from this thread.

Disagreements and debate are fine (and help pay the bills) but the level of personal abuse and intolerance are becoming embarrassing.

That goes for anyone else who prefers name calling on threads to posting, poopy pants.

I agree with you. ****.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here