Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
It seems Twitter is well advanced of the general media on this ginger tool. There is some very interesting stuff being posted by:

Claude Taylor
Louise Mensch
Baba Yaga - hacker
Actual Jester - hacker
Eric Garland
John Schindler
Tom Nichols
Scott Dworkin
Sarah Smith
Keith Olbermann

For those interested in politics/history, I'm fairly sure this will be a great deal bigger than Watergate.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It seems Twitter is well advanced of the general media on this ginger tool. There is some very interesting stuff being posted by:

Claude Taylor
Louise Mensch
Baba Yaga - hacker
Actual Jester - hacker
Eric Garland
John Schindler
Tom Nichols
Scott Dworkin
Sarah Smith
Keith Olbermann

For those interested in politics/history, I'm fairly sure this will be a great deal bigger than Watergate.

Been following Schindler, The Jester and Garland for a long time. Also Claude Taylor more recently.

Counterchekist
Broadsword_Six

are also worth it.

Khanoisseur

for lots of info on Trump's russian mob ties and laundered russian cash.

This is perhaps the biggest news story of our time and we are living through it.

Trump is a crook and going down. A lost battle in the hybrid war Putin is waging against us. The tide has now turned. History will look back and document it one day.

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Claude Taylor
Louise Mensch
Baba Yaga - hacker
Actual Jester - hacker
Eric Garland
John Schindler
Tom Nichols
Scott Dworkin
Sarah Smith
Keith Olbermann

Wow think you are right

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

Claude Taylor
Louise Mensch
Baba Yaga - hacker
Actual Jester - hacker
Eric Garland
John Schindler
Tom Nichols
Scott Dworkin
Sarah Smith
Keith Olbermann

Thats a new one!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Now on twitter that Trump has changed the Air Force 1 crew to his own people. Is he coming back from his overseas trip next week, or will he be running ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I stand by my shot or impeached within 2 years theory.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I stand by my shot or impeached within 2 years theory.

The twitterati equivalent of Nixon-era Deep Throat all seem pretty much in agreement that Trump, Mike Pence and Paul Ryan will be taken down by whatever means, in quick succession, and that third-in-line 83 year old Orrin Hatch will inherit the presidential position by default. I'd be betting on that bigtime right now if such odds were available.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
This is perhaps the biggest news story of our time and we are living through it.

Trump is a crook and going down. A lost battle in the hybrid war Putin is waging against us. The tide has now turned. History will look back and document it one day.

I really hope that unlike Nixon, Trump is not kept out of jail by the incoming President but has to serve a lengthy sentence, to ensure no one is or seen to be, above the law.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
He gets more and more unhinged by the day with his bizarre outbursts & actions. He's so thin skinned, he will implode soon. The cuckoos nest is a calling.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
He gets more and more unhinged by the day with his bizarre outbursts & actions. He's so thin skinned, he will implode soon. The cuckoos nest is a calling.

It really makes my piss boil when an incoming government gets rid of a perfectly good policy by the previous government just because it was not their idea, for example Surestart.
So Michelle Obama sets up a healthy eating for American school kids policy because 1 in 5 American kids are obese, it seemed that it was very popular with the yanks.
Trump has now got rid of that allowing the kids to eat crap again, the man is unhinged.
Apparently he is also going to replace Air Force 1 staff with 'his own people' as well.
He immediately alienated the press and invented this fake news crap, now the FBI (and they had better not have any tapes of any conversations!)
Even Ivanka is suddenly one of the most powerful women in the world, it's like the bloody Kardashians.
Trump must have so much to hide, I hope he comes crashing down very soon and spends a long time in jail.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here