Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Yeah, he's been laughable, and ridiculous, and egotistical, and a liar, and a grifter, and just so unpresidential - but this has just crossed the line for me into 'despicable human-being'. What a horrible man

And yet, after each descent into the pit, he carries on.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The guys a freakin genius.

[tweet]1050067732689969152[/tweet]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is it possible that the next President of the United States of America will be a:-

- Class A
- Weapons Grade.
- 100%
- Certifiable

1c38f7a0-939b-46ad-92d6-a7cc07800f1c-AP18282546199320.jpg

MILF?

(or should that be PILF)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Trump's interview on climate change was peurile. Basically he's disregarding the views of the scientific community because he thinks he knows better. Bloke's a complete muppet making everything up as he goes along. Utterly unworthy leader of any first or second world nation. It's like appointing 'Lord' Sugar General Secretary of the UN.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yes but what financial interests does Saudi Arabia (and Russia) have in you, Mr President?:-

[tweet]1052186219696803841[/tweet]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Yes but what financial interests does Saudi Arabia (and Russia) have in you, Mr President?:-

Don't they own the 45th floor of Trump Tower? They also help save him from Bankruptcy twice

Problem is 70% of Yanks don't own a passport, American's loss of moral compass in the world means zero to them.

If the Democrats don't get someone decent Trump will win again in 2020, after that they will be well on their way to being a fascist state

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

He literally can't help lying - he had no reason to add the bit about Russia but still did so, it's incredible.

He will choose lying over telling the truth even if it doesn't benefit him at all. It's baffling.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
He's going to have to do some backtracking if these pretty detailed reports about audio recordings are true. Silly ****.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
He literally can't help lying - he had no reason to add the bit about Russia but still did so, it's incredible.

He will choose lying over telling the truth even if it doesn't benefit him at all. It's baffling.

Jesus wept

[tweet]1052191332897357824[/tweet]

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He's going to have to do some backtracking if these pretty detailed reports about audio recordings are true. Silly ****.

Why would he have to backtrack? Whatever you say he said is simply fake news.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

He's like the world's best/worst troll. I don't believe a word he says. I'm sure he knows that there are plenty like me, but simply doesn't care. He appears untouchable, to the point where each new 'scandal' doesn't seem to have any impact on anything, so will just carry on doing and saying whatever the hell he wants. And his fan base still continue to love him.

What was interesting on a Trumpo-related FB thread of an American friend of mine was that all Don's supporters – in EVERY comment they made – brought up Hilary/Obama/the election, completely unprompted. It was bizarre. Even when there was no mention of anything to DO with the Democrats or the election, they would make a derogatory comment about them. I don't quite understand the mentality because if someone behaves in a way that is insulting, demeaning or just plain rude, why would you not call them out on it REGARDLESS of your political beliefs? Are they brainwashed? Do they think this kind of behaviour is acceptable? Bonkers!

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
He's like the world's best/worst troll. I don't believe a word he says. I'm sure he knows that there are plenty like me, but simply doesn't care. He appears untouchable, to the point where each new 'scandal' doesn't seem to have any impact on anything, so will just carry on doing and saying whatever the hell he wants. And his fan base still continue to love him

The New Yorker published a good article about Trumps lies and the idea of post-truth yesterday:

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/donald-trump-jamal-khashoggi-and-the-post-truth-world

One thing I find a bit bizarre personally is that we're as a country heading for a car crash or a much needed (Br)exit, depending on your viewpoint, but rather than try and devour all the news and information around that I think it's much more interesting to watch the situation over the pond instead.

Like or loathe the guy there's definitely something about Trump and how he goes about things that I can't help but rubberneck.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
shite hawk.png

This thread still going?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The New Yorker published a good article about Trumps lies and the idea of post-truth yesterday:

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/donald-trump-jamal-khashoggi-and-the-post-truth-world

One thing I find a bit bizarre personally is that we're as a country heading for a car crash or a much needed (Br)exit, depending on your viewpoint, but rather than try and devour all the news and information around that I think it's much more interesting to watch the situation over the pond instead.

Like or loathe the guy there's definitely something about Trump and how he goes about things that I can't help but rubberneck.

I think that's partly because everyone are so exposed to Trumpo and his cronies because they are all over social media and normal media. He doesn't seem to have a filter so when he comes out with these outlandish statements/suggestions, you get to hear about it. Even if it's BS, he's got a plan/comment about pretty much everything and everyone. Whereas Terry May and Brexit... not so much :shrug:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

Because that's how gaslighting works - you keep piling on as many lies and misdirections as possible until the victim(s) start to doubt themselves.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I think that's partly because everyone are so exposed to Trumpo and his cronies because they are all over social media and normal media. He doesn't seem to have a filter so when he comes out with these outlandish statements/suggestions, you get to hear about it. Even if it's BS, he's got a plan/comment about pretty much everything and everyone. Whereas Terry May and Brexit... not so much :shrug:

That's a good point. In a sense he's like an "influencer". His being present all the time makes it all the easier to listen to him. Hadn't thought of it that way before.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Look at his face :lolol:

So many different colours. It still makes me laugh.

What IS going on there.

And he's still President of the United States,and will get another term after this one.Still laughing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here