Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
What was interesting on a Trumpo-related FB thread of an American friend of mine was that all Don's supporters – in EVERY comment they made – brought up Hilary/Obama/the election, completely unprompted. It was bizarre. Even when there was no mention of anything to DO with the Democrats or the election, they would make a derogatory comment about them. I don't quite understand the mentality because if someone behaves in a way that is insulting, demeaning or just plain rude, why would you not call them out on it REGARDLESS of your political beliefs? Are they brainwashed? Do they think this kind of behaviour is acceptable? Bonkers!

Your friend knows NSC's Tyrone Biggums then.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
And he's still President of the United States,and will get another term after this one.Still laughing?

If his face is still yellow, orange and milky whilst his amazing sweep-over hair continues to be PUFFY, gold and grey and his eyes continue to be panda-like?

Yes. Yes I will.

If he is re-elected he will be on TV a lot more than if he wasn't so this will be give me LOADS more opportunities to laugh as he DESPERATELY tries to reverse the ageing process but in fact turns himself further into the result of a sexual encounter between a minion and a jaundiced panda caught in a storm.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
DqXzwnaXQAAWF77.jpg

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Every time I seriously think about the future, about our world and our collective direction of travel as a species...in those moments I think of Donald Trump and all of his shit. We’re totally screwed.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As American racism is on the table I commend you all watch this weeks Last Week Tonight with John Oliver.

Truly shocking viewing, even before the shocking bit.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I would love to see a spitting image version of Trump, they could just play him as he is !

I listened to an interview with Peter Serafinowicz where he said it's actually too difficult to do a funny impression of him as he's too funny to start with. He's already a parody of himself.

So all PS does is repeat Trump's speeches word for word but really accentuates how CAMP he is. Slightly slows the reading and really hypes arm the hand movements.

Flex Your Head

I listened to an interview with Peter Serafinowicz where he said it's actually too difficult to do a funny impression of him as he's too funny to start with. He's already a parody of himself.

So all PS does is repeat Trump's speeches word for word but really accentuates how CAMP he is. Slightly slows the reading and really hypes arm the hand movements.

I love these, and here's the very latest. Very funny, but trerrifying too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1061355564792340481[/tweet]

[tweet]1061356733770141702[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here