Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

ChicagoRichie

May 16, 2017
Chicago, Illinois, USA
As I understand it the only leak that Trump needs to plug is his own pie hole. His tweeting and leaks are ignored by his voters but the large group that didn't vote if it can be energized to get to the polls by a better candidate than Hillary Clinton should knock him out and shut his leaky face forever.

Actually, the leaks have been so bad, that the UK is cutting off their intelligence communications with the US over the Manchester incident.

It's a pretty big issue. It was bad at certain points under Obama as well, but now it's getting out of control.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Always? Yeah... that seven post body of work really has revealed a lot about me! :p

I believed I knew who you are and I'm still not quite sure if I may have been correct. One of my friends from Chicago was named Richard and with some people that knew him well went by the name of Richie. He lives by the red line near Wrightwood, Lincoln and Sheffield and sometimes hated it because of all the traffic in front of Kingston Mines on Halsted.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Faaaake, but good.
Can't find the original on Twitter but it went something like - when the battery runs out of your smile. This is the video though - the Pope bit anyway.

[TWEET]867644250380316672[/TWEET]

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Can't get enough of that video of him shoving his way to the front. It is spectacular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
We'll be great again.

Real soon. I can feel it.!
Great. And white. And Christian. And straight.
And male. Male as sh*it.
It's going to be tremendous. I can barely stand just thinking about it.

ChicagoRichie

May 16, 2017
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I believed I knew who you are and I'm still not quite sure if I may have been correct. One of my friends from Chicago was named Richard and with some people that knew him well went by the name of Richie. He lives by the red line near Wrightwood, Lincoln and Sheffield and sometimes hated it because of all the traffic in front of Kingston Mines on Halsted.

Certainly quite the coincidence, but that doesn't sound like me. Although, there are similarities. I grew up in Chicago, but moved out two years ago for work. I now live in Detroit. I lived very close to the red line, but not in those areas. I lived in Edgewater/Old Town the last couple of years. I don't recall complaining about the traffic much. That kind of comes with living in a huge city.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Looks increasingly likely he is not going to sign the Paris Accord on climate change.

We're at a crossroads, if this doesn't get signed we are really screwing our kids and grandkids.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Looks increasingly likely he is not going to sign the Paris Accord on climate change.

We're at a crossroads, if this doesn't get signed we are really screwing our kids and grandkids.

Gutting if he doesn't, pandering to his US energy industry mates.

It's took 20 years for the believers and scientists, to finally bring on board the last remaining sceptical scientists, China and India.

Trump will screw that up in an instant for natiionalistic short termism.

The effect on flora, fauna, people all over the world especially those in marginal climates or living at sea level, pollution, and on special polar and alpine environments will be irreparable.

Trump can remain right wing, favouring small government and free enterprise, like many other leaders who support The Paris Accord. So why doesn't he care about the planet?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
So, he's pulling out.

What a ****ing tool. Though, to be fair, it's better to move on without him than have him scupper it.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Confirmed Trump has pulled the USA out of the global deal to fight climate change.

And this is the idiot we are pinning our post Brexit deals on? Someone who is isolating the USA from world trade and putting the $ before the health of the world. Well no doubt Trump voters and the USA coal and oil industries will be happy, but the rest of the world will just look on in total disbelief

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here