Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
We laugh at the Yanks that they could be dumb enough to elect a buffoon who can address African leaders and talk about Nambia.* And then we read brighton fella and symyjym and realise that, yes, it could happen in the UK too.

* Note for the benefit of brighton fella and symyjym: there is no such country as Nambia. Not even in the New World Order.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
We laugh at the Yanks that they could be dumb enough to elect a buffoon who can address African leaders and talk about Nambia.* And then we read brighton fella and symyjym and realise that, yes, it could happen in the UK too.

* Note for the benefit of brighton fella and symyjym: there is no such country as Nambia. Not even in the New World Order.[
:lolol:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Beer was good, are we any closer to getting an
alternate theory on sandy hook?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Funny how 53% yanks do not believe the official version of 9/11, , ,

Only people like you could buy in to the story that a cave man orchestrated 9/11 , You'd believe Superman brought down them towers if the government told you.

Building 7 Just a little taster for you,.... A BBC reporter reported live the collapse of building 7 , it was strange how directly after the reporter announced it's fall the building was seen right behind her and still standing in its upright position then by sheer coincidence the BBC lost transmission, i guess they suddenly realized the blunder.and thought "oops".
See a proper demolition job, then put it side by side with building 7 and watch the pair come down, they're collapse is identical.
World Trade Center Leaseholder Larry Silverstein brought terrorism insurance two months before 9/11, then collected double it's value on the grounds that there were two attacks. also Larry Silverstein was recorded saying "pull it" a term known in the demolition trade as "bring it down". Larry Silverstein by sheer coincidence had a dental appointment on the day of the attack. oh and guess who was head of security at WTC..."Marvin Bush" ..George Bush's brother.
One final thing, Why pay for demolition crews when you can start an office fire and expect the building to come down upon its own footprint. Why waste money on steel. These are the only steel buildings in history to have entirely collapsed. never before has this happened.. . .
I've seen Loose Change too. You do realise it's all been debunked though don't you? Years ago. It's all bullshit.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Funny how 53% yanks do not believe the official version of 9/11
I expect most believe that jets flew into the towers though, which is all I said.

Only people like you could buy in to the story that a cave man orchestrated 9/11
People like me? You mean intelligent well educated people, right?
You'd believe Superman brought down them towers if the government told you.
:rolleyes:
Building 7 Just a little taster for you,....
I've already seen the theories about building 7.
World Trade Center Leaseholder Larry Silverstein brought terrorism insurance two months before 9/11
Have you checked he's never had such insurance before?
then collected double it's value on the grounds that there were two attacks
It doesn't matter how many attacks there were, why would an insurance company pay out double the value of the insurance? That makes no sense.
Larry Silverstein by sheer coincidence had a dental appointment on the day of the attack.
What does that mean?
oh and guess who was head of security at WTC..."Marvin Bush" ..George Bush's brother.
So?
Why waste money on steel. These are the only steel buildings in history to have entirely collapsed. never before has this happened.. . .
Show me a steel tower that's been hit by a jumbo jet and stayed standing.

And you still haven't said what your theory for Sandy Hook is.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Beer was good, are we any closer to getting an alternate theory on sandy hook?
No, but we've got some insults and some random points on 9/11 if that's any good to you?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Funny how 53% yanks do not believe the official version of 9/11, , ,

Only people like you could buy in to the story that a cave man orchestrated 9/11 , You'd believe Superman brought down them towers if the government told you.

Building 7 Just a little taster for you,.... A BBC reporter reported live the collapse of building 7 , it was strange how directly after the reporter announced it's fall the building was seen right behind her and still standing in its upright position then by sheer coincidence the BBC lost transmission, i guess they suddenly realized the blunder.and thought "oops".
See a proper demolition job, then put it side by side with building 7 and watch the pair come down, they're collapse is identical.
World Trade Center Leaseholder Larry Silverstein brought terrorism insurance two months before 9/11, then collected double it's value on the grounds that there were two attacks. also Larry Silverstein was recorded saying "pull it" a term known in the demolition trade as "bring it down". Larry Silverstein by sheer coincidence had a dental appointment on the day of the attack. oh and guess who was head of security at WTC..."Marvin Bush" ..George Bush's brother.
One final thing, Why pay for demolition crews when you can start an office fire and expect the building to come down upon its own footprint. Why waste money on steel. These are the only steel buildings in history to have entirely collapsed. never before has this happened.. . .

Why don't you engage your brain?

You are trying to imply that Silverstein only took out terrorism cover two months before the attack. You may be right because he only acquired the lease a couple of months before so would have taken out all kinds of insurance at the same time, including the standard terrorism. He didn't collect double the value of the two buildings but you think that because the intricacies of the insurance cover at the time are above your pay scale (intelligence). For the record, the policy had a limit per act of terrorism which, for argument sake was equivalent to the value of one building (ie no one anticipated that both buildings would go in one incident). Insurers argued that there was only one incident and the limit applied where as Silverstein argued there were two incidents and there double the limit applied. It's quite simple but if you only read your fellow morons websites you will forever remain uneducated.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This was retweeted onto my page:

[tweet]911000417806409728[/tweet]
Why does the video stop straight away? Did he say "Melania really wanted to be with us, she's really pleased she could make it."?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why don't you engage your brain?
I think part of the problem many of us have, is that we assume people here should have some basic intelligence. The problem may be ours. There are 24,000 members here, there's going to be a great mix of people, including some who just aren't very bright.

You are trying to imply that Silverstein only took out terrorism cover two months before the attack. You may be right because he only acquired the lease a couple of months
Ah.
He didn't collect double the value of the two buildings
No shit :)
For the record, the policy had a limit per act of terrorism which, for argument sake was equivalent to the value of one building (ie no one anticipated that both buildings would go in one incident). Insurers argued that there was only one incident and the limit applied where as Silverstein argued there were two incidents and there double the limit applied. It's quite simple but if you only read your fellow morons websites you will forever remain uneducated.
Busted.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
trump-kim.jpg

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Why does the video stop straight away? Did he say "Melania really wanted to be with us, she's really pleased she could make it."?

No idea but you'd be called out pretty easily if you bent it that much. Here's a slightly longer clip indicating not.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No idea but you'd be called out pretty easily if you bent it that much. Here's a slightly longer clip indicating not.

Ok, watched that. So what exactly is the problem?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think part of the problem many of us have, is that we assume people here should have some basic intelligence. The problem may be ours. There are 24,000 members here, there's going to be a great mix of people, including some who just aren't very bright.

Ah.
No shit :)
Busted.
I think it's the nature of the 'research' that people do. If you are not conducting organised systematic research your methods are dodgy and you end up Duran the rabbit hole. This is why experts have methods and systems to keep them on track.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I think it's the nature of the 'research' that people do. If you are not conducting organised systematic research your methods are dodgy and you end up Duran the rabbit hole. This is why experts have methods and systems to keep them on track.

In this case "research" seems to equal "looking at stuff on the internet which has already been proved to be complete nonsense".

A mate of mine was into all this stuff years ago. 9/11, David Icke (seriously), the Mayan calendar end of the world thing etc.

It usually took about five minutes of looking things up to disprove the theories but (unsurprisingly) he would never accept the facts. Well, I guess he had to accept the end of the world one as it didn't happen, but by then we weren't mates anymore (so perhaps he's still hiding in a bunker somewhere with his tinfoil hat on).

He also supported Man United.

The thing that annoys me the most with these fools is that they think that everyone else is some sort of dimwit who never questions anything. When in reality, the conspiracy theory nutters are the ones obscuring the real injustices and government crimes (see Alex Jones and Trump) behind a smokescreen of wildly idiotic claims and "fake news".

I'm skeptical on most things and try to find out as much as I can on issues that interest me. Believing crap about 9/11 or Sandy Hook is the definition of being a "sheep" as you're just following what some attention seeking or politically motivated dick has put on the internet instead of thinking for yourself.

That's not research as if you did actual research you'd already know that this stuff was bollocks.

D

Deleted member 22389

What is the obsession with Trump and analysing absolutely everything, don't some people over there have a life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here