Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I wish that people would actually just spit out their theories rather than just hint and evade.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So are you going to say what you believed happened, or are you going to keep dodging the question as you don't have a good answer?
Regards 9/11 Not a lot to know really other than the perpetrators aren't who you believe them to be. the story is so bloody obvious a baby of 5 could grasp it. but you cant, never mind.
So you're not going to give your version then?

5 year olds aren't babies by the way. You say they can grasp it, but the fact is most adults don't believe the conspiracy theories. Look at the people on this thread and other threads here, the vast majority don't believe you. Maybe you need to be 5 to believe it?

And we've been discussing Sandy Hook here, not 9/11.

I had asked Badfish now i will ask you..Tell me your version of 9/11 and present me the proof backing your theory.?
Re Sandy Hook, I believe someone murdered a lot of children and some adults, using a gun of some kind.
Re 9/11, I believe some terrorists flew a couple jets in to the twin towers.

What do you think happened?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
so true, TPTB created 9/11 as a distraction then deliberatly released false theories to confuse. witnesses and firefighters are crisis actors, there was no real planes, its all done with CGI. no one really died on, its all part of the agenda to distort reality so they take control.

I don't believe in any of that. The closest truth to the event is that they knew an attack was coming but not when or where. The CIA and FBI are independent and didn't share information and they may have worked out the plot if they did. Before 9/11 they grounded all Pacific flights in and out of the US because they feared a bomb attack on several planes so they certainly knew there was a conscious effort to attack the US. The organisation connections can be traced back to the first WTC bombing which also links to Bin Laden who was financing the group.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The trouble is with the serial conspiracy theorists who say that everything is a conspiracy is a bit like crying wolf, so when a real staged event happens no one takes any notice.
I accept that. Most of us don't just blindly accept what the governments tell us, many of us are quite skeptical. We know that governments lie to us when it suits them, but some lies that involve too many people are a bit too difficult for governments to go with.

It’s pointless even discussing anything with some on here because it’s just seen as an opportunity to ingratiate their own ego for a false sense of superiority fix.
That's not the case. All you have to do is say exactly what you think happened, and people will say why they disagree.
Sandy Hook is the only story I find odd.
But what is odd about it?
A hole in the ground that disappeared that it turns out is a drainage hole of some sort and is still there.
Some people that are walking in a circle - so what? There were plenty of people in the footage even if they hadn't been moving, what would be the point in pretending there were more?
A grieving father whose interview with the press seemed unusual - I can't see the issue there, of course it was going to be difficult to talk to the press. What would be weird is if that was the best paid actor that they had, who came across as quite weird, when it would have been much easier to be straight and sad looking.

So are we to believe kids never actually went to that school? That means all of the people in the local area would have to be in on it. As well as all the actors and police etc. The notion of it being a hoax doesn't make any sense symyjym.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So when someone doesn't buy into conspiracy theories but finds Sandy Hook odd they are paranoid and lack intelligence?
If you say you find Sandy Hook odd, that alone isn't going to make people think you lack intelligence. But they'll ask you what you think is odd. So you say the video of the father is odd, so people say 'it's not that unusual for someone who has never been on tv before, and who's just lost their daughter, to find talking properly difficult' - still, no one says you're unintelligent for that, but then an odd video of a grieving father is hardly proof of a mass conspiracy.

But when you go further and say that the school didn't have any pupils in the first place, then people are going to think of the implications: all the people in education who would know about the list of schools in the area, the equivalent of their offsted report, all the people who live in the area, etc etc. So if you claim no one went to the school, you need to explain how the thousands of people that would know that are kept quiet. And without any effort at all to do so, yes, people will call your intelligence into question.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I accept that. Most of us don't just blindly accept what the governments tell us, many of us are quite skeptical. We know that governments lie to us when it suits them, but some lies that involve too many people are a bit too difficult for governments to go with.

That's not the case. All you have to do is say exactly what you think happened, and people will say why they disagree.
But what is odd about it?
A hole in the ground that disappeared that it turns out is a drainage hole of some sort and is still there.
Some people that are walking in a circle - so what? There were plenty of people in the footage even if they hadn't been moving, what would be the point in pretending there were more?
A grieving father whose interview with the press seemed unusual - I can't see the issue there, of course it was going to be difficult to talk to the press. What would be weird is if that was the best paid actor that they had, who came across as quite weird, when it would have been much easier to be straight and sad looking.

So are we to believe kids never actually went to that school? That means all of the people in the local area would have to be in on it. As well as all the actors and police etc. The notion of it being a hoax doesn't make any sense symyjym.

Don't bother talking to me. You wanted to find out more details and I gave you them. http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?352180-Trump&p=8131634&viewfull=1#post8131634

Then you swiftly move into wanting argument about it as if it wasn't your intention in the first place. Here we are 2 days later all because I replied to you in good faith with a plausible motive. I am not here to answer every aspect of what went on but I know if staging something could lead to protecting my citizens with new gun control laws I wouldn't have a problem staging it and deceiving the nation would you? Neither you or I know the area or the people who live there so no point trying to second guess the community or compare it to a Sussex village and gossip.

Anyone would think that I have accused the McCann's of murdering Madeline and I'm now a serial CT the way this thread has gone. All because I was kind enough to answer your question at 1 am in the morning. I should have known better than to reply to you because I knew where it was going to go and you proved me so damn right.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I know if staging something could lead to protecting my citizens with new gun control laws I wouldn't have a problem staging it and deceiving the nation would you?

You keep saying this but the question you and your fellow tinfoil hatters keep avoiding is: why do the thousands of others go along with it?

Newtown council is led by a Republican, why did he go along with the lie to support a Democrat president? There must be hundreds of Republicans in the town, why did they go along with it? Why doesn't Trump, a Republican who relishes attacking Obama every chance he gets, reveal the truth about it?

A Google search reveals that there are 30 shooting ranges in Newtown: why do the owners and users of these play along with a move to toughen up gun laws? There are 47 gun stories in the neighbourhood: why do the owners of these go along with a scheme that's been designed to ruin their livelihoods?

At the best of times, there's a strong reaction to big government interfering in citizens' lives: I see no explanation as to why a gunstore owner would willingly join a conspiracy designed to put himself out of business. And it's a question that the conspiracy theorists quietly skip over.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
The staging thing is the best of the lot. We can't get the NHS on the same windows operating system and round my way I'm lucky if I get the bins collected due to a strike. The thought of the government getting anywhere with such a plan is laughable.

That's before, How did we pay these actors? Cash in hand? PAYE? How did we find them? Advert in the Argus? Post Card in the Newsagents in the dip? Wouldn't we have recognised Barry Scott from the Cillit Bang adverts in the school playground? I suppose they could have used Office Angels but the lot I use can't even get me someone to knock up a spreadsheet, What hope would they have of finding someone who could act and keep quiet in a World wide conspiracy?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Don't bother talking to me.
Right, but you're replying to me?
Links to NSC posts aren't working well, but it looks like that's the one where you say you're going with the theory that no one died, and that father's speech doesn't seem realistic to you.
Then you swiftly move into wanting argument about it as if it wasn't your intention in the first place.
Not at all. You're saying you think that no one died, I don't think that's a credible theory, so I've said so and explained why. You haven't explained how thousands of people are being kept quiet about this. Do you think the school (including pupils etc) didn't exist in the first place, or do you think it did, but no one died and everything is fine there as before?

Here we are 2 days later all because I replied to you in good faith with a plausible motive.
I've no problem with the motive - does it suit some people for their to be a crime that highlights guns as being bad - yes it does. But to have over a thousand people who know it's fake keep quiet? Really? No, that's preposterous.

I am not here to answer every aspect of what went on but I know if staging something could lead to protecting my citizens with new gun control laws I wouldn't have a problem staging it and deceiving the nation would you?
I don't know how I'd feel about a little deceit if I was leader of the country, it's difficult to know how we'd each be as a leader, but what I do know is that there's no way I'd be able create such a huge hoax involving over a thousand people and have it kept a secret for the next 50 years, so I know I wouldn't contemplate it.

Neither you or I know the area or the people who live there so no point trying to second guess the community or compare it to a Sussex village and gossip.
I'm not just comparing it to Sussex. And it's not even just the local area, you've got all the educational professionals that would be in on it too. It's implausible.

Anyone would think that I have accused the McCann's of murdering Madeline and I'm now a serial CT the way this thread has gone. All because I was kind enough to answer your question at 1 am in the morning. I should have known better than to reply to you because I knew where it was going to go and you proved me so damn right.
This isn't about you and me. You're saying you think the event never happened, there are plenty of other people here who disagree with you, you can argue with them if you prefer.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I blame this bloke for everything:

rm.jpg

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
No I didn't. I said they didn't need more gun crime to show that guns are bad. Of course in a campaign to stop guns they're going to use massacres like Sandy Hook as an example, that goes without saying :facepalm:

There have been plenty of massacres, Sandy Hook isn't the only one. Yes of course each massacre adds weight to the anti-gun argument, so yes, the Sandy Hook massacre adds to their argument, obviously.

But to suggest it's made up is ludicrous and requires the suspension of disbelief. Next you'll be telling us someone has invented perpetual motion :rolleyes:

a lot of these nutters argue the opposite, that the massacre means more weapons are needed, ie arming teachers with assault rifles :thumbsup::facepalm::shootself

that last bit is still making me laugh :lolol::lolol::lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The staging thing is the best of the lot.

It really is utterly mental, isn't it? How gullible are these idiots? Or how insanely desperate for things to be cleverer or more complicated than the simple truth?

On Sandy Hook, if they wanted to believe (or invent) some government dodginess, then to suggest :

1. that they capitalised on the event for their political aims afterwards - fair enough - entirely plausible.

2. that the shooter was a stooge, somehow planted / coerced / brainwashed into carrying out the killings, so that they could then...(see 1.) - yes, that would be at least plausible, if you showed us some evidence.

3. that the entire episode was faked? You're a moron.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Right, but you're replying to me?
Links to NSC posts aren't working well, but it looks like that's the one where you say you're going with the theory that no one died, and that father's speech doesn't seem realistic to you.
Not at all. You're saying you think that no one died, I don't think that's a credible theory, so I've said so and explained why. You haven't explained how thousands of people are being kept quiet about this. Do you think the school (including pupils etc) didn't exist in the first place, or do you think it did, but no one died and everything is fine there as before?

I've no problem with the motive - does it suit some people for their to be a crime that highlights guns as being bad - yes it does. But to have over a thousand people who know it's fake keep quiet? Really? No, that's preposterous.

I don't know how I'd feel about a little deceit if I was leader of the country, it's difficult to know how we'd each be as a leader, but what I do know is that there's no way I'd be able create such a huge hoax involving over a thousand people and have it kept a secret for the next 50 years, so I know I wouldn't contemplate it.

I'm not just comparing it to Sussex. And it's not even just the local area, you've got all the educational professionals that would be in on it too. It's implausible.

This isn't about you and me. You're saying you think the event never happened, there are plenty of other people here who disagree with you, you can argue with them if you prefer.

Blah Blah Blah Blah I haven't got time for your silly games. Go cast your rod somewhere else.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Blah Blah Blah Blah I haven't got time for your silly games. Go cast your rod somewhere else.
What? You're trying to suggest I'm the one who's fishing :facepalm: How is pointing out the facts silly games?

Try arguing with the other posters on here instead if you like. Here's what hkfc thinks:
It really is utterly mental, isn't it? How gullible are these idiots? Or how insanely desperate for things to be cleverer or more complicated than the simple truth?

On Sandy Hook, if they wanted to believe (or invent) some government dodginess, then to suggest :

3. that the entire episode was faked? You're a moron.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Holy shit. Do people really believe that Sandy Hook was a government / Obama conspiracy to support gun control laws? Genuinely?

Ignoring the fact that there is no reason Obama would stoop that low, it would be impossible to keep quiet. Jesus they can't even keep their emails private so do people really think this would be orchestrated without anybody finding out, or squealing, or recording something that could later be exposed? People give governments way too much credit. They could never pull something like that off.

Rigging elections etc is all possible. But arranging the murder of children is the sort of thing that most people would protest against, and thus reveal.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
. Look at the people on this thread and other threads here, the vast majority don't believe you.

Re 9/11, I believe some terrorists flew a couple jets in to the twin towers.

Funny how 53% yanks do not believe the official version of 9/11, , ,

Only people like you could buy in to the story that a cave man orchestrated 9/11 , You'd believe Superman brought down them towers if the government told you.

Building 7 Just a little taster for you,.... A BBC reporter reported live the collapse of building 7 , it was strange how directly after the reporter announced it's fall the building was seen right behind her and still standing in its upright position then by sheer coincidence the BBC lost transmission, i guess they suddenly realized the blunder.and thought "oops".
See a proper demolition job, then put it side by side with building 7 and watch the pair come down, they're collapse is identical.
World Trade Center Leaseholder Larry Silverstein brought terrorism insurance two months before 9/11, then collected double it's value on the grounds that there were two attacks. also Larry Silverstein was recorded saying "pull it" a term known in the demolition trade as "bring it down". Larry Silverstein by sheer coincidence had a dental appointment on the day of the attack. oh and guess who was head of security at WTC..."Marvin Bush" ..George Bush's brother.
One final thing, Why pay for demolition crews when you can start an office fire and expect the building to come down upon its own footprint. Why waste money on steel. These are the only steel buildings in history to have entirely collapsed. never before has this happened.. . .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here