Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Does it fu*king matter what his vocabulary is like, it's about the person and what he is capable of doing is what's more important'
Jesus fuc*king wept we have here a potential nutter on the loose capable of starting WW3 and someone reckons the fella's not very bright and his vocabulary is not up to scratch, :facepalm:
yeh value a persons iq above that of any qualities they may have. . no disrespect mate but no wonder the word is in a fu*king mess.

I blame Terry Christian

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
His use of exclamation marks needs some work.

[tweet]896512981319790592[/tweet]

He just sounds sarcastic.

Think its just the hard core supporting Trump now. How long has he got, completely isolated and ineffective. From the author of the Art of the Deal.....

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Well all these people who seem to be here going after Trump were of the "nothing to see" mentality when the last administration was cocking things up. So much so I'm sure they never started a thread attacking the character and deadly screw up of that administration.
So they do seem a tad hypocritical.

As you point out there's a lot of fake news being spread through opinions. I tend to simply post links to challenge those false narratives.

You enquired about Duke having a go at Trump and I was able to provide some background to that.

Challenging false narratives shouldn't be seen as being pro anything but simply calling it out when it appears.

I'm pro-Libertarian Party. They would have done the best job in making America great again for everyone.

You are taking the role of passive-apologist, and that's a very dangerous thing to do. It's a Neville Chamberlainesque approach, whereby you are seeking to avoid confrontation with a group whose views are morally repugnant.

Your suggestion that these people are on the margins and should be ignored is very dangerous. Rather like a member of the public who might encounter a vocal racist on the street and choose to ignore them, you risk allowing such behaviour to be normalized. In addition, by not countering these views, as you suggest, we allow others to be influenced by them unchecked.

You write in a coherent style, which is equally worrying, as your passive approach can be influential. You seek to create a fog around this debate by raising the political mistakes of the Obama administration as if it is an important factor when considering the current situation in Charlottesville. It is not.

Racism, bigotry and group supremacy needs to called out in all its forms wherever it exists, whether it be the Islam State or the KKK. Trump is supporting racists to disrupt the political landscape even further. That's his strategy. Is Trump a racist? Yes. As soon as he chose to not denounce the views of this misinformed, violent and self-serving group, he joined their ranks. He is not the man in the street. He has a leadership responsibility.

We would all do well to denounce this group publicly and loudly, and stand up to these views whether 5 people turn up to a march or 5000. Failure to do the former will soon result in the latter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Excellent stuff [MENTION=225]Hamilton[/MENTION]. Well said.
Reading the repeated support for neo Nazis, by the Australian white supremacist immigrant, claiming to be a neo liberalist sheltering behind freedom of expression to vent racism and hatred is a very depressing read for the 21st century. It is sadder the US President is singing from the same hymn sheet.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
So a multi-billionaire,who against all odds won the Presidential elections in the most powerful country in the world,is according to NSC a 7 year-old.Yeah right,politics of envy,or what?:lolol:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
So a multi-billionaire,who against all odds won the Presidential elections in the most powerful country in the world,is according to NSC a 7 year-old.Yeah right,politics of envy,or what?:lolol:

Money and politics. Multi billionaire at 3-1 was not against all odds. Possibly the second most powerful country in the world, if not now soon to be. Not NSC but one poster. No envy but amazement.

Is the smiley face for a neo Nazi agenda or liberalism?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Money and politics. Multi billionaire at 3-1 was not against all odds. Possibly the second most powerful country in the world, if not now soon to be. Not NSC but one poster. No envy but amazement.

Is the smiley face for a neo Nazi agenda or liberalism?

:lolol::fishing::lolol: Didn't take long to catch one!So the whole world is now in two camps,neo-nazi or liberal?Well I vote Lib-Dem-does that count?:laugh:

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
:lolol::fishing::lolol: Didn't take long to catch one!So the whole world is now in two camps,neo-nazi or liberal?Well I vote Lib-Dem-does that count?:laugh:

You don't have to be a liberal to oppose new-nazis and white supremacists. Surely to oppose such ideology is just being a decent human being? ???

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
You don't have to be a liberal to oppose new-nazis and white supremacists. Surely to oppose such ideology is just being a decent human being? ???

Not if you're an anarchist or an anti-semite.Just bigotry of a different kind.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

We only have The Donald's word about being a mutli-billion.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I'd rather be caught than have another racist bigot. Well done. Glad you've moved on from the ideology of your former posts.

I have never claimed to be anything other than a Lib-Dem voter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here