Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
You say that, yet display nothing that supports that.

It's not like there arent American left leaning liberals that share my view point these days. You're pushing the DNC's barrow nicely.

Ah, now THAT'S deflection. I knew we'd get there eventually. Now, back to the question at hand...

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Ok, well if you are asking me what I feel about anyone else doing what Trump's currently doing, I would have said the same. You don't fake the record. And Hillary's server? It was stupid, naive and very risky. It was subject to investigation and no charges were laid. If they had been, I wouldn't have lost any sleep. I'm no fan of Hillary Clinton. Sure, I would have criticised her if she was president and acting like Trump is. Happy now?

Nope not happy at all. The Clinton fiasco just proved the system which includes the US security agencies are corrupt as anything on the planet.

Doesn't it concern you that the guy who said there were chemical weapons that lead to a war that should never happened was part of these investigations? Massive red flags there.

Now, what do YOU feel about Trump changing the official transcript of something we all actually saw and heard? Your turn.

I feel nothing. Politicians lie, what's so surprising about that? I expect it out of them, that's the cut of all those self serving types.

I'm more pleased the US and Russia are having dialogue and not sabre rattling at each other constantly.

Would you not agree it's better for two world powers to be not at each other's throats making theats? That's the bigger picture isn't it?

Look at who is trying to make Russia the enemy and accuse them of everything under the sun.

That's your warmongers in full view for all to see.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Ah, now THAT'S deflection. I knew we'd get there eventually. Now, back to the question at hand...

It's no deflection. You literally work on the surface and never look any deeper than what your bias lets you.

If you were so concerned with all that's going on you'd not be concerned with sound bites from Trump and look deeper into the corrupt cesspool that is US and world politics.

The fact someone like Trump can rattle so many in that system and get the corrupt machine and all its outlets to go after him so hard shows they are shit scared of being exposed.

Trump might be a complete cock, but he's brought a lot of the parasites and crooks out into the open to come after him.

Juan Albion

It's no deflection. You literally work on the surface and never look any deeper than what your bias lets you.

If you were so concerned with all that's going on you'd not be concerned with sound bites from Trump and look deeper into the corrupt cesspool that is US and world politics.

The fact someone like Trump can rattle so many in that system and get the corrupt machine and all its outlets to go after him so hard shows they are shit scared of being exposed.

Trump might be a complete cock, but he's brought a lot of the parasites and crooks out into the open to come after him.

You're in denial, mate. You accuse everyone else of bias and being blind, and yet it is you of whom those things are most true. You've been manipulated by the system more than anyone, you just think that somehow you are on the right side of it. You aren't, you are part of the problem. Somehow you think legitimate criticism of a shyster like Trump is "the corrupt machine and all its outlets" going after him. Lol, the sky is falling! No, it is simply legitimate criticism of a useless president. End of. You, though, have granted him carte blanche because it suits your point of view, as evidenced in your response to my question. You can't even bring yourself to criticise him for doctoring the official record in full public view. You need to do a little self-introspection, you've gone badly off the rails somewhere. But you'll never admit it, you've bought too much snake oil.

Juan Albion

Nope not happy at all. The Clinton fiasco just proved the system which includes the US security agencies are corrupt as anything on the planet.

Doesn't it concern you that the guy who said there were chemical weapons that lead to a war that should never happened was part of these investigations? Massive red flags there.

I feel nothing. Politicians lie, what's so surprising about that? I expect it out of them, that's the cut of all those self serving types.

I'm more pleased the US and Russia are having dialogue and not sabre rattling at each other constantly.

Would you not agree it's better for two world powers to be not at each other's throats making theats? That's the bigger picture isn't it?

Look at who is trying to make Russia the enemy and accuse them of everything under the sun.

That's your warmongers in full view for all to see.

Wow, you really don't see what's going on, do you! You are Chamberlain. Totally in denial. Sure, it is easy to say Trump and Putin should be talking - they should be talking! But not on their own shut in a room by themselves with no checks and balances. The USA isn't meant to be a dictatorship, even if it has a dic in charge. Trump isn't negotiating, he's showboating and his boat is well out of its depth. Trump is the greatest threat to world peace in decades and you talk about warmongers. That's hilarious. You're obviously not paying attention at all.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Wow, you really don't see what's going on, do you! You are Chamberlain. Totally in denial. Sure, it is easy to say Trump and Putin should be talking - they should be talking! But not on their own shut in a room by themselves with no checks and balances. The USA isn't meant to be a dictatorship, even if it has a dic in charge. Trump isn't negotiating, he's showboating and his boat is well out of its depth. Trump is the greatest threat to world peace in decades and you talk about warmongers. That's hilarious. You're obviously not paying attention at all.

Wasting your time with the whataboutery of that fool.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
[tweet]776118646259130368[/tweet]

D

Deleted member 22389

You're in denial, mate. You accuse everyone else of bias and being blind, and yet it is you of whom those things are most true. You've been manipulated by the system more than anyone, you just think that somehow you are on the right side of it. You aren't, you are part of the problem. Somehow you think legitimate criticism of a shyster like Trump is "the corrupt machine and all its outlets" going after him. Lol, the sky is falling! No, it is simply legitimate criticism of a useless president. End of. You, though, have granted him carte blanche because it suits your point of view, as evidenced in your response to my question. You can't even bring yourself to criticise him for doctoring the official record in full public view. You need to do a little self-introspection, you've gone badly off the rails somewhere. But you'll never admit it, you've bought too much snake oil.

As long as the President creates new opportunities and jobs, creates a bit of fairness in the system, putting America first, I think that's all that matters to most people. He said this, he said that, Trump is this, Trump is that, it's all utter rollox to sell newspapers.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
As long as the President creates new opportunities and jobs, creates a bit of fairness in the system, putting America first, I think that's all that matters to most people. He said this, he said that, Trump is this, Trump is that, it's all utter rollox to sell newspapers.

I'm convinced your in a daily competition with yourself as to when you can produce the most vacuous post. You're getting close.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

What a massive apologist for the corrupt systems to are. You're more concerned about some nothing statement than the actual shit systems that lead to someone like Trump getting into power. Trump has been awesome at exposing people like you who have been happily putting the same people into power time and time again.

I haven't granted Trump shit. Not everyone wants to get in on your circle jerk and state the obvious. If all there is is people like you carrying on like you are what's going to be achieved?

This is the perfect time to point out to those sooking about Trump that it's their stupidity and sheep like qualities that lead to the likes of Trump gaining power.

If you don't want the likes of Trump starting making noise about political monopolies, not pissy manuscripts.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

As long as idiots keep voting Republican and Democrat in the US nothing will ever change unfortunately. The way they have systematically shut out and created a system where minor parties cannot effectively take part in the electoral process says it all about the system.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Hahaha the US is a god damn monopoly. Controlled by arms dealers and big pharma.

Do tell how Trump is the greatest threat to world peace when there's no world threatening wars being threatened at present?

You're literally making shit up due to your mental state about Trump haha

Educate me on world conflicts which are happening now as a direct result of Trump's actions.

Look forward to learning some stuff if I've missed it in the news.

D

Deleted member 22389

I'm convinced your in a daily competition with yourself as to when you can produce the most vacuous post. You're getting close.

I just think this whole thing about Trump is way over the top.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
The Trade war is not going the way the genius expected. It's going the way many of us economists predicted.
Tariffs on Chinese goods.
China retaliates. Targetting Trump voters.
Soya Bean price fall of 15%. Farmers income falls and investment put on hold.
Trump gives them $12 billion dollars. Putting their vote before fair trade.
Harley Davidson workers wondering why their industry is not getting free state hand outs.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
America first v Europe in trade talks today.
Interesting to see how this pans out for any future trade talks with us.
Trump does not like The EU and hates Merkel and Germany.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
America first v Europe in trade talks today.
Interesting to see how this pans out for any future trade talks with us.
Trump does not like The EU and hates Merkel and Germany.

There won't be any connection at all.

America is having trade talks with a entity that can bite back.
When/if they get to the UK we'll just have to say 'yes sir'.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I suspect he doesn't know what vacuous means. Did you read his brilliant post on the Brexit thread where although he "gets" that they can make things FAR cheaper in China, he doesn't understand why we don't make those things in the UK? The sort of drivel you used to see on a 1980s Miss World competition.

As long as idiots keep voting Republican and Democrat in the US nothing will ever change unfortunately. The way they have systematically shut out and created a system where minor parties cannot effectively take part in the electoral process says it all about the system.
This is the first worthwhile thing you've said. It certainly beats your usual tedious whataboutery.

D

Deleted member 22389

I suspect he doesn't know what vacuous means. Did you read his brilliant post on the Brexit thread where although he "gets" that they can make things FAR cheaper in China, he doesn't understand why we don't make those things in the UK? The sort of drivel you used to see on a 1980s Miss World competition.

This is the first worthwhile thing you've said. It certainly beats your usual tedious whataboutery.

Lol

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here