Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Will go down in history as the oddest man-child of a President ever. He's REALLY odd.

"Look, I must be a good President, this child says so!"
But he'll also go down as the very best candidate offered to America by the Republican party, and that's even before getting into the Democratic parties clusterf**k.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
That's an oxymoron or just means gay. :shrug:

So, why don't you want transgender people who have no psychological issues in the military. Gay men, bisexuals, and lesbians are allowed to join the military. As you are (wrongly, as I know you are aware) referring to transgender people with no psychological issues as gay, then surely they are allowed to join the military in your book.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
So, why don't you want transgender people who have no psychological issues in the military. Gay men, bisexuals, and lesbians are allowed to join the military. As you are (wrongly, as I know you are aware) referring to transgender people with no psychological issues as gay, then surely they are allowed to join the military in your book.

I didn't say I didn't want transgender people in the military, I said it makes it too complicated. Do they supply 3 toilets or do they expect women to feel comfortable sharing facilities with someone who wants to be a woman this year. As I said it would lead to long drawn out court cases because someone or groups are not pc.

The army have got enough court cases over treatment, bullying, sexism and even death in training to worry about without chucking transgenders into the lions den.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Ha ha.

US military have basically told Trumpski to wind his neck in.

That is, they've said nothing changes until they get further details of how to implement his tweet.

Guess they won't be nuking Korea if he declares war via twitter then.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Trump is such a petty vindictive individual. If Obama had come up with a cure for cancer he would have repealed it out of spite

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
That doesn't stop veterans from killing themselves though does it? So again, combining a group of people with a high suicide rate with a career that has a high suicide rate is absolutely ridiculous and is not in the best interest of anybody. You can be refused to serve in the military over things like asthma, nobody has a right to serve. Not allowing people with mental health conditions, high suicide rates, and expensive medical requirements to serve seems fair enough to me. It's the military, it isn't the place for the whole 'let's protect everyone's feelings' thing we've got going on lately.
Men have much higher suicide rates than women, so by your argument we should not let men join the forces...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Anyone stupid enough to want to join up and go and fight one of the US's oil or profit wars should be allowed to join.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Trump is such a petty vindictive individual. If Obama had come up with a cure for cancer he would have repealed it out of spite

ObamaCare might not have taken such a battering if it was actually known as The Affordable Care Act.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You do know that there is a rather significant investigation ongoing in the USA about this don't you?

You do know that special counsel is investigating and that during the course of investigations Trump's campaign chairman and son-in-law have been forced to admit that meetings with Russian officials did take place? You that is now on record don't you?

Furthermore, these meetings were described as efforts to influence the election and that was shared with Donald Trump Jr. Notes from the meeting have been handed to the special counsel.

So, we have 3 of the closest men to Trump either attending a meeting or being told that the meeting was offering to influence the outcome.

We are either supposed to believe that a) they did not share this information with Trump and that Trump was in sole charge of his election campaign and that these other men had no influence, or b) they felt that the content was of little interest, but this begs the question as to why they felt compelled to inform Donald Trump Jr.

Going further, one wonders why these US patriots did not immediately inform the powers that be that they had been approached by Russian representatives. Why not make such move immediately apparent?

These are just public disclosures. I doubt the special counsel will be releasing full disclosures anytime soon - if ever given that Trump is now seeking to fire his Attorney General and then probably destabilise the special counsel investigations.

I'll leave it to the experts to share the full evidence in time. But hey, you lot don't believe in experts anymore do you.

I beleive in evidence, none of that is evidence.

So what you are saying is that Trump, revilled as an ultra nationalist, is somehow a manchurian candidate under Russian Controll, due to Blackmail or some such thing. Julian assange and wikileaks are also in on it, somehow, and are lying about the leaks coming from a DNC staffer.

The facts that hillary had a private sevrerm which was acid washed and smashed up, as well as the fact the DNC did not turn their servers over to the FBI to be examined are irrelevant.

It is in no way a smoke screen to cover the fact the DNC lost an unlosable election? All this with no evidence what so ever.
The DNC are trying to use the mechanisms of state to harrass trump so unless you or anyone else can provide hard evidence, or any evidence I am entitled to beleive its a load of hogwash.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

So what you are saying is that Trump, revilled as an ultra nationalist, is somehow a manchurian candidate under Russian Controll, due to Blackmail or some such thing. Julian assange and wikileaks are also in on it, somehow, and are lying about the leaks coming from a DNC staffer.

The facts that hillary had a private sevrerm which was acid washed and smashed up, as well as the fact the DNC did not turn their servers over to the FBI to be examined are irrelevant.

It is in no way a smoke screen to cover the fact the DNC lost an unlosable election? All this with no evidence what so ever.
The DNC are trying to use the mechanisms of state to harrass trump so unless you or anyone else can provide hard evidence, or any evidence I am entitled to beleive its a load of hogwash.

Be honest with yourself, there is no evidence that anyone could provide that you would not dismiss.

Were Trump to turn up on your doorstep arm in arm with Putin in front of a backdrop of tv screens showing sound and vision recordings of his campaign team colluding, whilst occasionally turning to camera, winking and saying "You fell for it suckers" all under a banner signed by every one of them proclaiming "We did it!" in letters eight feet tall, you would log onto your computer and tell everyone on social media that none of it constituted a crime, Hilary Clinton had done worse anyway and that reality was a false construct of the mainstream media, proven as lies by Breitbart not reporting it.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014

OK - I'll bite. As a fan of evidence - what do you mean by "acid-washed" and what evidence do you have that this was done to Hillary's server?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
This reference to the Affordable Care Act in the comments page on Briebart is classic! Top of the page.

Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 09.40.03.png

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
It's pointless trying to converse with people being so obtuse.

It's about psychological normality (if there is such a thing, as we all have our own psychological conditions) or competence. If someone meets such criteria, then why should gender play a part? That's the argument against a ban. Although I don't think Trump has actually given his reasons, which is part of the problem of his presidency. He does things to disrupt, and his disruptive behaviour is never positive, but more to influence an unseen and unknown agenda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
It's about psychological normality (if there is such a thing, as we all have our own psychological conditions) or competence. If someone meets such criteria, then why should gender play a part? That's the argument against a ban. Although I don't think Trump has actually given his reasons, which is part of the problem of his presidency. He does things to disrupt, and his disruptive behaviour is never positive, but more to influence an unseen and unknown agenda.

Out of interest what do you think the agenda is?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Out of interest what do you think the agenda is?

I have no idea to be honest.

Talking of psychological problems, I think that Trump probably has lots.

I think there are days when he wakes up and he genuinely thinks that he wants to make America great; there are days when he probably passionately believes in world peace; at the right moment he might also believe in climate change and next week he might find himself wanting to champion gay rights.

I think Trump has a screwed up idea of what 'being loved' is. He wants to be loved, but at the same time he wants to play the status game and demand respect. He suffers from a schizophrenic view of the world.

All this means there is no coherent vision, there is only 'what's important to Donald right now.' That's why Twitter is his form of policy making.

What's the agenda? What's it like inside Donald's brain today, right now? That's the agenda.

My view.

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
anyone notice the announcement of 1.6 billion towards the border wall with Mexico?

strange that - it's almost as if the news was too busy dealing with another controversial Trump tweet. Next time Trump tweets something deliberately provocative it's worth looking around to what's being passed in the background. Were it not for the media falling over themselves they might have picked this up a bit more.

If the left media were to focus on this sort of thing it would really cause Trump problems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here