Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I'm sure Trump's comments will do nothing to erode his base, many rarely travel to their next state let alone other countries. Sadly for the rest of Americans Trump is destroying their nations reputation around the world.

You can debate whether calling another country a shithole is racist, but the fact is Trump is a racist and some on here it seems do envy him.

Its tragic that this old man sets such an appalling example to our kids.

Have you noticed how predictable those folk are ? How they also turn up on threads involving 'PC' issues, masculinity, feminism and gender identity, gays and minorities etc with armoured views. It's almost as if there is a trend here.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
If further down the line the US economy has continued to grow,if the tax cuts kick in and make a big difference,if Trump sorts out other problems such as NKorea etc,will you Trump haters give the man some credit or as I suspect will you bitch him regardless of what he does?

Is it better to have a President who get's things done but is slightly off the rails or someone limp like Obama who talks the talk,is PC but who does zilch?

What has he done other than grow the economy a bit? I asked this question earlier in the thread and am still waiting for an answer.

The idea that he is getting shit done while presenting his twatty twitter profile to the world is an interesting one.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Funny that, my parents (Sussex born and bred, now living here in the States) are both on Obamacare and have received better, service than on the NHS, every ailment that two over 70 year olds could expect, have been treated quickly, professionally and without hesitation. How is that a failure, I assume from your comment that you also live here, how has Obamacare affected you so badly?

I think his view on Obama care is as a result of the media's (non-exsistant according to Renegade) dislike of all things Obama. It seems that often those with an agenda forget the right wing examples when talking about the 'Media'. This works in nicely with the narrative that the media is part of a lefty liberal conspiracy. I suspect that when one has an extreme perspective then everything appears to be to the left.

Last edited:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I love it that Trump voices what many people are thinking

If i thought the same as what Trump was thinking, i'd get myself lobotomised.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I love it that Trump voices what many people are thinking, but feel they are unable to voice their opinions for fear of being labelled racist.

This is true, I was thinking I have done well to deliver fictitious fighter jets to Norway ahead of time. I was unable to voice this opinion as I thought the loony left would think that I was an incompetent buffoon. Thank god the President of one of the most powerful countries in the world is their to take that hit for me. Can't think of anything more useful he could be doing.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Wasn't just Africa was it.....and putting aside that the UN has deemed it racist and that those nations are black....its at the very least offensive....of course he has denied he used that exact word...despite there being witnesses who state he did ...indeed i'm surprised he hadn't played his trump card of it being fake news

Why do you even care?

In 7-8 hours time people supporting Brighton up at the Hawthorns will be singing about West Bromwich being a shithole, and whilst offensive in comparison to the more pleasant environs of Brighton they will be right.

Trump is right, lots of places are shitholes, it why people living in those shitholes want out, and who can blame them. The problem for many western Govts at the moment is that their political leaderships generally want to invite people into their countries from shitholes which is broadly not what their native populations want.

The fear from the native populations being that if millions of people from shitholes turn up then they will turn areas of their own country into shitholes.

Trump may lack tact, but the underlying facts are true........otherwise you can argue everywhere in the UK is as lovely as Brighton, and everywhere in the world has houses, schools, hospitals and infrastructure like the west.

They don’t, that is why they are in comparison shitholes.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Why do you even care?

In 7-8 hours time people supporting Brighton up at the Hawthorns will be singing about West Bromwich being a shithole, and whilst offensive in comparison to the more pleasant environs of Brighton they will be right.

Trump is right, lots of places are shitholes, it why people living in those shitholes want out, and who can blame them. The problem for many western Govts at the moment is that their political leaderships generally want to invite people into their countries from shitholes which is broadly not what their native populations want.

The fear from the native populations being that if millions of people from shitholes turn up then they will turn areas of their own country into shitholes.

Trump may lack tact, but the underlying facts are true........otherwise you can argue everywhere in the UK is as lovely as Brighton, and everywhere in the world has houses, schools, hospitals and infrastructure like the west.

It's funny as how, as a supposed true communist, you pop up on every political and moral thread going defending the Trump / Farage / Breitbart position. It's almost like you can only split the hard left and the hard right by the width of a Rizla.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Why do you even care?

I think Guinness Boy has answered nicely ...because i certainly don't care what you think

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Is that statement 'most countries in the western world' have always bent over backwards etc etc' for real? It wasn't many decades ago where blacks had their own places on buses and segregation was everywhere. In other European countries what examples do you have of countries 'bending over backwards'?
In the modern world we've bent over backwards and are trying to improve the divide but it will never be enough for many and many will abuse the situation.Past atrocities are to be learnt from but you can't keep punishing the 21st century peoples for the history.

So what's the solution then?
In Africa you will never find enough work for most and populations are rocketing.It will only get worse there and is riddled with corruption.
Trump is spot on as many countries need to take stock and responsibilities for moving forwards as they receive hideous amounts of billions every year that disappears.

So many shiteholes it's unreal....
The problem is people like you who just want to give and hope things get better but we know it won't.Maybe our money and others makes things worse who knows?

Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It's funny as how, as a supposed true communist, you pop up on every political and moral thread going defending the Trump / Farage / Breitbart position. It's almost like you can only split the hard left and the hard right by the width of a Rizla.
Spot on.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here