Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
- No North Korea deal - Withdrew from Iran Deal - Withdrew from Paris Accord - Fleeced on China deal - Withdrew from TPP - No new NAFTA deal - No Middle East peace deal - No trade deal with EU - No DACA deal

He is certainly fulfilling election promises of globally isolating America economically and politically. Let's make America grate again.

With many of the agreements he has pulled the US out of he describes as " Bad Deals " for America, and as a businessman he would not have entered in to them and get such poor returns..... So, if he is such a good businessman and negotiator, why did he authorise, or at least reimburse his lawyer for a payment of $130,000 to Stormy Daniels ? What did Donald Trump get out of that " Deal " ...seems odd that a successful businessman would pay that much for no obvious returns ?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Donald Trump on Thursday granted a rare posthumous pardon to boxing's first black heavyweight champion, clearing Jack Johnson's name more than 100 years after what many see as his racially-charged conviction.

About time someone did it.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Part of me wants to believe that Trump is actually really smart, playing to the white working class vote whilst secretly offering massive tax breaks to billionaires and offering protectionism to overpriced American industry.

But the more i see of him and listen to his output I realise that, no, there is no uber smart business mogul, there is no wise hand on the wests tiller he really is what he seems to be. A lying, adulterous, ADHD afflicted cretin. Whenever he opens his mouth its only to swap whatever foot was in there for the other one. He's a blustering ignoramus surrounded by toadies and traitors who has turned the White House into a highly dangerous laughing stock.

It's like watching civilisation being driven over a cliff by a rabid chimp in a clown car.
Surely the secret service have enough to impeach him? I've even gone as far as laying a bet that, when he goes, the shit will pull down the three most prominent guys in the line of succession ie Trump, Pence,and Paul Ryan and leaving us with president Orrin Hatch (president of the Senate). I've had a tenner on that at 150/1 with Ladbrokes.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Yes - but what does that sentence actually mean?

"If you change your mind having to do with this most important summit". It's one thing producing illiterate tweets, but you think an official White House letter would at least be checked by someone who can speak/write before it was signed and sent.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
the shit will pull down the three most prominent guys in the line of succession ie Trump, Pence,and Paul Ryan and leaving us with president Orrin Hatch (president of the Senate).

Paul Ryan, the speaker of the house of representatives, is not running for another term. So after the next set of congressional elections he will be gone and a new speaker will be chosen with many of the so called Republican leaders vying for that coveted position. If the Democrats takeover the House of Representatives most likely Nancy Pelosi, the Democrat who will soon be representing Sussex County, would become speaker of the house.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Paul Ryan, the speaker of the house of representatives, is not running for another term. So after the next set of congressional elections he will be gone and a new speaker will be chosen with many of the so called Republican leaders vying for that coveted position. If the Democrats takeover the House of Representatives most likely Nancy Pelosi, the Democrat who will soon be representing Sussex County, would become speaker of the house.

I wasn't talking about the next congressional ballot though. I was talking about a theoretical impeachment and/or presidential implosion.

Paul Ryan is third in line after Trump and Mike Pence and I'm saying, in the event of Trump getting the gooner, that both Him and Pence would likely be impeached too leaving Orrin Hatch as the next president of the USA.

Keep up.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I wasn't talking about the next congressional ballot though. I was talking about a theoretical impeachment and/or presidential implosion.

Paul Ryan is third in line after Trump and Mike Pence and I'm saying, in the event of Trump getting the gooner, that both Him and Pence would likely be impeached too leaving Orrin Hatch as the next president of the USA.

Keep up.

Impeachment is actually a slow process that includes a Senate trial. It wouldn't happen overnight. Unless Trump resigns like Nixon your scenario wouldn't happen. Trump doesn't seem to care how far down the US gets pulled in by his muck he will not resign.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Impeachment is actually a slow process that includes a Senate trial. It wouldn't happen overnight. Unless Trump resigns like Nixon your scenario wouldn't happen. Trump doesn't seem to care how far down the US gets pulled in by his muck he will not resign.

I'm hoping that, in his specific case, impeachment is occasioned by a criminal indictment for treason. The NSA and CIA have all the evidence they need by all accounts but are holding off until all the files are sealed and co conspirators clocked.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I'm hoping that, in his specific case, impeachment is occasioned by a criminal indictment for treason. The NSA and CIA have all the evidence they need by all accounts but are holding off until all the files are sealed and co conspirators clocked.

Still he gets a trial in the Senate. The elections are in November. What kind of timing for this impeachment and criminal indictment are you hoping for?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Putting the ME in Memorial Day:-

[tweet]1001085207825534976[/tweet]

Bartlett For President

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Putting the ME in Memorial Day:-

[tweet]1001085207825534976[/tweet]

Bartlett For President

I can't watch the West Wing anymore. The gulf between their idealistic view of how the presidency should behave and the reality of the Trump kleptocracy is too depressing. And no it's not primarily about his politics, though most of that is abhorrent, it's about his contempt for law and the baying pack of baboons who don't care what he does as long it triggers the other side. It's a reminder of the complete absence of principles and morals at the heart of the country that should be leading the democratic world , but whose leaders have sold themselves to the highest bidder for personal gain.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't watch the West Wing anymore. The gulf between their idealistic view of how the presidency should behave and the reality of the Trump kleptocracy is too depressing. And no it's not primarily about his politics, though most of that is abhorrent, it's about his contempt for law and the baying pack of baboons who don't care what he does as long it triggers the other side. It's a reminder of the complete absence of principles and morals at the heart of the country that should be leading the democratic world , but whose leaders have sold themselves to the highest bidder for personal gain.

The West Wing Weekly Podcast have a name of that, it's:-

'Aye aye aye' (You'll be surprised to know Joshua Malina is Jewish :lol:)

It's for when the real world and a 20 year old fictitious TV programme collide, coming from the exact opposite direction.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
- No North Korea deal - Withdrew from Iran Deal - Withdrew from Paris Accord - Fleeced on China deal - Withdrew from TPP - No new NAFTA deal - No Middle East peace deal - No trade deal with EU - No DACA deal

He is certainly fulfilling election promises of globally isolating America economically and politically. Let's make America grate again.

"The Art of the Deal" :lolol: He's such a stupid ****.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
But his tax returns clear all that up...

...oh wait.

...........still waiting...........

businessman-waiting-16044970.jpg

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
He's been bankrupt 6 times. Literally no one with a brain thinks he is a good businessman.

That's not fair. Trump University was good:

"Trump University (also known as the Trump Wealth Institute and Trump Entrepreneur Initiative LLC) was an American for-profit education company that ran a real estate training program from 2005 until 2010. It was owned and operated by The Trump Organization. (A separate organization, Trump Institute, was licensed by Trump University but not owned by the Trump Organization.) After multiple lawsuits, it is now defunct. It was founded by Donald Trump and his associates, Michael Sexton and Jonathan Spitalny, in 2004. The company offered courses in real estate, asset management, entrepreneurship, and wealth creation.[2]

The organization was not an accredited university or college. It did not confer college credit, grant degrees, or grade its students.[3] In 2011, the company became the subject of an inquiry by the New York Attorney General's office for illegal business practices that resulted in a lawsuit filed in 2013.

Trump University was also the subject of two class action lawsuits in federal court. The lawsuits centered around allegations that Trump University defrauded its students by using misleading marketing practices and engaging in aggressive sales tactics. The company and the lawsuits against it received renewed interest due to Trump's candidacy in the 2016 presidential election. Despite repeatedly insisting that he would not settle, Trump settled all three lawsuits in November 2016 for a total of $25 million after being elected to the presidency.[4]

:lolol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He's been bankrupt 6 times. Literally no one with a brain thinks he is a good businessman.

I see your point entirely, Donald Trump thinks he's a good businessman ergo..... :dunce:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here