Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Full on US trade war with China now looking likely.

Hate to say this, kind of understand where Trump is coming from as China has had it all their way for too long. They just have no regard for IP right at all

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Can’t some nutter just shoot him?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/19/...i-undocumented-immigrant-womp-womp/index.html

Just imagine what type of **** you have to be to do that on national television.

Corey Lewandowski dismissed the story of a 10-year-old girl with Down syndrome who was reportedly separated from her mother after crossing the border illegally.
While appearing Tuesday on Fox News, former senior Democratic National Committee adviser Zac Petkanas shared an anecdote he had read about "a 10-year-old girl with Down syndrome" who had been "taken from her mother and put in a cage."
"Womp womp," the former Trump campaign manager responded.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
womp womp

A lighthearted phrase that indicates a loss.; A sound of loss heard on a gameshow. (first womp is a higher frequency sound than the second womp)

ex 1:
Friend 1: "Hey man, I can't find the list of people who were interested in joining the chess club"

Friend 2: womp womp, maybe it's a sign for you to stop being lame

ex 2:
Friend 1: HAHAHA, that girl didn't give you her phone number...wonk wonk.

Friend 2: What did you just say? The proper phrase is 'womp womp'. What are you? An idiot or something? womp womp.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
womp womp

A lighthearted phrase that indicates a loss.; A sound of loss heard on a gameshow. (first womp is a higher frequency sound than the second womp)

ex 1:
Friend 1: "Hey man, I can't find the list of people who were interested in joining the chess club"

Friend 2: womp womp, maybe it's a sign for you to stop being lame

ex 2:
Friend 1: HAHAHA, that girl didn't give you her phone number...wonk wonk.

Friend 2: What did you just say? The proper phrase is 'womp womp'. What are you? An idiot or something? womp womp.

I guess it's equivalent to our "boo hoo".

Disgusting in this case.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 10.33.40 AM.png

It's what the punters voted for.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Actually moving GENUINELY in the direction of Nazism now.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Trump may be the greatest politician ever at playing the political game despite no political experience.

Unlike your typical Republican or Democrat shill who is owned by some company or industry that has them in their pocket Trump has the freedom to do whatever he likes when floating an idea.

He knows he can put an idea out there to gauge how it is received even if there's no intention to ever follow through with it. Little blow back it can be implemented, too much blow back and it'll be shelved.

Then all he does is tell one side he tried to get an idea through and the rest he listened to what people said.

His approval rating is almost at the same level as Obama and Clinton's after 18 months in office. That's one hell of a turnaround.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Good to see that at least some senior republicans have got the balls to stand up to Trump and his policies. Michael Cohen, Trump's ex personal lawyer and deputy chairman of the RNC Finance Committee, has resigned. He is also the son of a Polish holocaust survivor. He stated that the sights and sounds of the family separation policy is heart wrenching and that, although he agrees with measures to secure the USA's borders, children should never be used as bargaining chips. There is now speculation he may be about to cooperate with federal prosecutors. All this from someone who billed himself as the ultimate Trump loyalist

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Mike Godwin of Godwin's law fame :

[tweet]896884949634232320[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here