NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Awesome clip, make up your mind. :lol: :bowdown:

[tweet]956729170700259329[/tweet]

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Donald Trump interview with Piers Morgan on ITV tonight, anyone have the stomach to watch this ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Always switch over when I see Piers Morgan on the TV.

Indeed, and the thought of Trump/Morgan in the same room is abhorrent. Mind you, some of the stuff I have heard about this is amazingly illuminating " Of course I will apologize if I reposted those tweets and they were from Nasty people " .. " I would take a tougher stand than Mrs May in negotiating Brexit .. " " What Royal wedding ? "

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
The small clip of their interview that I saw the other day had Morgan's tongue so far up Trumps arse that I expect by the end of todays full interview Morgan's tongue will come out of Trumps mouth.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
It's going to be difficult to drain a swamp so full of vile creatures. I'm excited to see the NSC spin on this, maybe we'll even get supplied Buzzfeed links this time.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
It's going to be difficult to drain a swamp so full of vile creatures. I'm excited to see the NSC spin on this, maybe we'll even get supplied Buzzfeed links this time.

I am guessing that you are referring here to the Nunes memo. Based upon previous posts made by you, I assume further that you believe the memo proves something or other and is positive for Trump (or, perhaps, hurtful to the Special Counsel's investigation).

Would genuinely be interested to hear whether you believe the memo to be factual, truthful and accurate, and what you think the memo "proves"?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Creaming your pants over an issue which might just, almost, maybe shine a very slightly less shit light on the lying, scumbag, racist, misogynist prick of a POTUS.

Straw clutching of the very worst order. You're a sad individual.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Creaming your pants over an issue which might just, almost, maybe shine a very slightly less shit light on the lying, scumbag, racist, misogynist prick of a POTUS.

Straw clutching of the very worst order. You're a sad individual.

You seem very agitated. I suggest you just relax a bit and look forward to the West Ham game, all of this drama is frazzling your brain.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Ha ha! That really is the most boring internet retort ever. I'm completely chilled mate, you're deluded but I'll not labour the point.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Ha ha! That really is the most boring internet retort ever. I'm completely chilled mate, you're deluded but I'll not labour the point.

Of course you are, you're so chilled you came to an internet forum to call people names at 2am in the morning over a president that isn't even in power in your country. TOTALLY chilled mate.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Of course you are, you're so chilled you came to an internet forum to call people names at 2am in the morning over a president that isn't even in power in your country. TOTALLY chilled mate.
Er, no. I was just browsing my football team's forum and saw some bullshit which I thought worth calling out. It's not 2am yet btw but never mind facts in Trumpworld. You carry on sunshine, I'm sure it'll all work out just fine. X

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Er, no. I was just browsing my football team's forum and saw some bullshit which I thought worth calling out. It's not 2am yet btw but never mind facts in Trumpworld. You carry on sunshine, I'm sure it'll all work out just fine. X

Oops! My NSC time is showing 2am!.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here