Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
fair enough,I see i was picking up fag ends re Ray Moore
The crux of my point still stands though, many people did and still do(not so much in this country) still make claims against Trump and young girls, the guardian did a quite thorough investigation of this whole sleeze allegation that threatened his presidency and how it is untrue,the fact the claims have been withdrawn from court should be enough.......but some people love to make mud stick.

Bit of a long winded way of saying, sorry, I got that wrong.

Eyesight not what it used to be? :wink:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
So, just to confirm...

Bannon is now going to be believed by everyone, because he may say something against Trump, even though in this thread he has been slated as a lying fool who should be totally disregarded. But because he now might be on the side you like, he's to be believed. Got it.

North Korea is seen as a sensible country. Lmao.

I must have missed those comments about Bannon in this thread. Could you direct me to them?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I can't abide the way that 'reach out' is now used to mean 'get in touch with' but that aside, this hits the nail on the head.

1.jpg

Going slightly ot, I agree it does make my skin crawl and I don't use it, but got me thinking about 'get in touch'. There must have been people in the late 1800s (I just googled it) who hated that term too? 'What's wrong with please contact me?!'

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't care which bit it is, but I NEED one piece from this extract of Wolff's book, to be true. :lolol:

DSvhfYiVQAELjZa.jpg

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I can't abide the way that 'reach out' is now used to mean 'get in touch with' but that aside, this hits the nail on the head.

1.jpg

I know a retired RAF pilot who flew 'planes loaded with nukes. The nukes were american in our 'planes, so there was always an american serviceman on board. They were armed and deadly serious, so that tweet rings true with me.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Never really occurred to me that we may have nuclear weapons on the ships I served on. The old Ark Royal, well, dur!, That carried, but even on the frigate I was on HMS Lowestoft. When we came back from the far east and coming into dock in Portsmouth, we were met not by families, but ambulances, fire-engines, military police etc ...said to my mate, whats going? He says, 'oh, precaution, they are taking off the nuclear depth charge'....the WHAT??
Had no idea :lol:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Trump hits back against claims he is an unstable fool by stating he is a stable genius.

A narcissistic ass. QED. At least it's diverting his attention from his day job.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The clown is now taking credit for no commercial airline deaths in 2017 :lol:

1,950 false or misleading claims in 347 days. Impressive really.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Trump hits back against claims he is an unstable fool by stating he is a stable genius.

A narcissistic ass. QED. At least it's diverting his attention from his day job.

He’s got to be planning to plead insanity at some point. That latest tweet is really out there.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Don't you mean humble stable genius:-

Nobody can brag about being humble like The Donald can.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
He's still going on about crooked Hillary. Made me realise that Obama didn't spend his whole second term repeating who he had beaten in 2012 and how great that made him.
In fact I had to look it up as I had forgotten who the candidate was..

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
More fake news.

He has 3 years left.

Yes.This is the start of the campaign for the next four years.Perhaps I should do it in Early Reader form,for people like you.:lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I keep thinking this shhiiiiitttttttt can't get any funnier...

[tweet]949688567076442112[/tweet]

...then it does.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here