Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
I have no idea to be honest.

Talking of psychological problems, I think that Trump probably has lots.

I think there are days when he wakes up and he genuinely thinks that he wants to make America great; there are days when he probably passionately believes in world peace; at the right moment he might also believe in climate change and next week he might find himself wanting to champion gay rights.

I think Trump has a screwed up idea of what 'being loved' is. He wants to be loved, but at the same time he wants to play the status game and demand respect. He suffers from a schizophrenic view of the world.

All this means there is no coherent vision, there is only 'what's important to Donald right now.' That's why Twitter is his form of policy making.

What's the agenda? What's it like inside Donald's brain today, right now? That's the agenda.

My view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's more planned than that, he creates the controversy and buries the bad news in the background or deflects from it. The minute this is picked up on he's in trouble. In the meantime he'll bait the left who attack him and when the right pile in they miss the news which might have them asking questions of him.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You can see from all the miserable stressed-out faces of everyone around him, whether it be staff or family or both, that working with Trump and his monstrous bullying ego is the sheer definition of working for The Boss From Hell. When did you last see one of these people smile?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You can see from all the miserable stressed-out faces of everyone around him, whether it be staff or family or both, that working with Trump and his monstrous bullying ego is the sheer definition of working for The Boss From Hell. When did you last see one of these people smile?

The culture that he creates is clearly completely toxic, too. It's not just each staffer's relationship with the boss himself, but with each other. It's an environment of universal mistrust, producing constant infighting. Shambles.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40735613

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Be honest with yourself, there is no evidence that anyone could provide that you would not dismiss.

Were Trump to turn up on your doorstep arm in arm with Putin in front of a backdrop of tv screens showing sound and vision recordings of his campaign team colluding, whilst occasionally turning to camera, winking and saying "You fell for it suckers" all under a banner signed by every one of them proclaiming "We did it!" in letters eight feet tall, you would log onto your computer and tell everyone on social media that none of it constituted a crime, Hilary Clinton had done worse anyway and that reality was a false construct of the mainstream media, proven as lies by Breitbart not reporting it.

Nice bit of spin and propoganda, but no evidence.

Maybe this counts as evidence?

https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/977813092356586/

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
that is not evidence, just a claim by a Republican congressperson.

Agreed, but I was asked what acid washing was, I would rather wait and see. The DNC has a motive for telling porkies about Trump, Trump doesn't have one to go after Hillery.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Agreed, but I was asked what acid washing was, I would rather wait and see. The DNC has a motive for telling porkies about Trump, Trump doesn't have one to go after Hillery.

So why is he like a dog with a bone, when it comes to Hillary? Remorseless attacks on a Presidential election opponent is time wasting and shows mental instability. Time to drop her and remember he now needs to act rather than criticise the past.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Keeping it Presidential:-

[tweet]891008123787399168[/tweet]

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
It's pointless trying to converse with people being so obtuse.

hlvkaX8.gif

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
No, I asked you what evidence you had for it. You claimed that it was a "fact" that it had happened. So what evidence do you have for the "fact" that Hillary's server was acid-washed and then broken up?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here