Page 229 of 255 FirstFirst ... 129179219226227228229230231232239 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2543

Thread: Trump

Minister of Information

3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nicko31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm sure Trump's comments will do nothing to erode his base, many rarely travel to their next state let alone other countries. Sadly for the rest of Americans Trump is destroying their nations reputation around the world.

You can debate whether calling another country a shithole is racist, but the fact is Trump is a racist and some on here it seems do envy him.

Its tragic that this old man sets such an appalling example to our kids.
    Have you noticed how predictable those folk are ? How they also turn up on threads involving 'PC' issues, masculinity, feminism and gender identity, gays and minorities etc with armoured views. It's almost as if there is a trend here.
    Quote Originally Posted by OzMike View Post
    We are not and never were going to beat Arsenal.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
      If further down the line the US economy has continued to grow,if the tax cuts kick in and make a big difference,if Trump sorts out other problems such as NKorea etc,will you Trump haters give the man some credit or as I suspect will you bitch him regardless of what he does?

Is it better to have a President who get's things done but is slightly off the rails or someone limp like Obama who talks the talk,is PC but who does zilch?
      What has he done other than grow the economy a bit? I asked this question earlier in the thread and am still waiting for an answer.

The idea that he is getting shit done while presenting his twatty twitter profile to the world is an interesting one.
      Too many Florence Nightingales. Not enough Robin Hoods.
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by So.CalGull View Post
      Funny that, my parents (Sussex born and bred, now living here in the States) are both on Obamacare and have received better, service than on the NHS, every ailment that two over 70 year olds could expect, have been treated quickly, professionally and without hesitation. How is that a failure, I assume from your comment that you also live here, how has Obamacare affected you so badly?
      I think his view on Obama care is as a result of the media's (non-exsistant according to Renegade) dislike of all things Obama. It seems that often those with an agenda forget the right wing examples when talking about the 'Media'. This works in nicely with the narrative that the media is part of a lefty liberal conspiracy. I suspect that when one has an extreme perspective then everything appears to be to the left.
      Last edited by BadFish; 13-01-2018 at 00:15.
      Surrounded by <div>s Grombleton's Avatar

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by goldstone View Post
      I love it that Trump voices what many people are thinking
      If i thought the same as what Trump was thinking, i'd get myself lobotomised.
      Members

3 Not allowed!
      I love it that Trump voices what many people are thinking
      Ah, the Conservative slogan of 2005, described by the Torygraph as one of the worst political slogans of all time.

You'd think the ridicule it got last time would stop people coming out with it again ...but obviously not
      Brevis esse laboro, obscurus fio
      Members

5 Not allowed!
      I love it that Trump voices what many people are thinking, but feel they are unable to voice their opinions for fear of being labelled racist.
      This is true, I was thinking I have done well to deliver fictitious fighter jets to Norway ahead of time. I was unable to voice this opinion as I thought the loony left would think that I was an incompetent buffoon. Thank god the President of one of the most powerful countries in the world is their to take that hit for me. Can't think of anything more useful he could be doing.

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
      Wow.How can I come back from that.You really know how to sock it to a guy.
      Hey bud, still waiting for you to answer my earlier question regarding your experience with Obamacare. Please share with me on how it has wronged you on such a personal level, that you are prepared to go public with them.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Grombleton View Post
      If i thought the same as what Trump was thinking, i'd get myself lobotomised.
      Hello, hello Grombleton, can you hear me?
      We are all here by your side, supporting you.
      Do you want a drink, sweety. I have your sippy cup?
      What time is your medication?
      What room is McMurphy in?

5 Not allowed!
      I love it that Trump voices what many people are thinking, but feel they are unable to voice their opinions for fear of being labelled racist..
      Trump. The mouthpiece of the shy racists.

Yeah, that doesn't sound great.
      The Bernie Taupin of the Football Chant world

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LamieRobertson View Post
      Wasn't just Africa was it.....and putting aside that the UN has deemed it racist and that those nations are black....its at the very least offensive....of course he has denied he used that exact word...despite there being witnesses who state he did ...indeed i'm surprised he hadn't played his trump card of it being fake news

Why do you even care?

In 7-8 hours time people supporting Brighton up at the Hawthorns will be singing about West Bromwich being a shithole, and whilst offensive in comparison to the more pleasant environs of Brighton they will be right.

Trump is right, lots of places are shitholes, it why people living in those shitholes want out, and who can blame them. The problem for many western Govts at the moment is that their political leaderships generally want to invite people into their countries from shitholes which is broadly not what their native populations want.

The fear from the native populations being that if millions of people from shitholes turn up then they will turn areas of their own country into shitholes.

Trump may lack tact, but the underlying facts are true........otherwise you can argue everywhere in the UK is as lovely as Brighton, and everywhere in the world has houses, schools, hospitals and infrastructure like the west.

They don’t, that is why they are in comparison shitholes.