Page 227 of 238 FirstFirst ... 127177217224225226227228229230237 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2379

Thread: Trump

Minister of Information

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Which goes to show the Trump haters will never give him credit.
    What for ? Being a farting mouth piece and pissing everyone off ?

Had that been Obama then of course you would have credited him with a growing economy.

He did very well at the most difficult time. Then again, as I said, much is done for him.

Scandal free because the media did not hate him so did not look for any scandal

I wasn't aware that Obama had a love in with Fox News and the evangelical right......The media don't need to look for scandal with Trump do they ?

Talk the talk? threatened to deal with Syria if the leader crossed the red line.When it was crossed limp Obama did zilch. Obamacare is a sad failure.

Is it ? Why's that ?
    I've lost my way. If anyone should find it, do return it quickly. I should imagine it quite rusty by now.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Brighton Lines View Post
      Trump isn't running the US economy policy unit. In fact, I'm not sure what he is doing. The USA will be fine despite him- not because of him.

As regards Obama, tell me, how did he 'talk the talk' in his scandal free presidency ? And what is this PC you speak of ?

If you think his time in office was scandal free you're beyond rational discussion. He wasn't Dr. Evil but scandal free? I wish I lived in such a bubble.

5 Not allowed!
      If you are on Twitter there are some hilarious tweets with the hashtag #ICancelledMyTripToLondon.

A few

Because I found out that Clinton has a card shop there.

I found out what Brits mean when they say “trump”.

because that's just what I do. I cancel. I'm an expert at cancelling. No one is better at cancelling than me. Nobody.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.
      Minister of Information

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      If you are on Twitter there are some hilarious tweets with the hashtag #ICancelledMyTripToLondon.

A few

Because I found out that Clinton has a card shop there.

I found out what Brits mean when they say “trump”.

because that's just what I do. I cancel. I'm an expert at cancelling. No one is better at cancelling than me. Nobody.
      ''But we are going to see Chancellor May, I've got the best people working on it. It's going to be huge. It's going to be the best ever''
      I've lost my way. If anyone should find it, do return it quickly. I should imagine it quite rusty by now.

3 Not allowed!
      To be fair it's been a quiet day for Donald. It's not like he's been accused of using racist langua......

ah.
      The Bernie Taupin of the Football Chant world
      Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      "Well Oiled Machine"
      Out of contract June 2018 : Maenpaa, Krul, Bruno, Bong, Rosenior, Hunemeier, Sidwell, Ince, LuaLua
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
      Actually Trumps objection(in his tweet) to coming to the opening of the embassy is the sale of the site in a prime location for peanuts by the Obama administration not the move of the embassy.
      The move was indeed initiated by the Bush administration, the actual sale and monies agreed came under the Obama administration.

I doubt Trump knew the building was listed meaning its sale value would be depleted due to extra costs any developer might incur but these little nuances get lost in the fog of war.Actually scrap that,maybe he did know being a property tycoon, ..........who the hell knows.
      He is however sort of factually correct on this.The sale price was agreed under Obama.

PS i have no idea what the sale price was under Obama or if it is regarded as peanuts compared to other buildings.
      Article in tonight's standard written by the US Ambassador says the sale paid for the new building in full. Regardlss of the technical involvment of Obama, the tweet was fundamentally mendacious and peevish and has been widely derided. Obama was no more responsible for the sale any more than May is responsible for the decision to leave the EU. Anyway, thanks for being polite in your reply. I shall endeavour to engage likewise.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA

Premier League : Brighton, le club le plus cool d'Angleterre
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
      I totally agree, its a baffling excuse all around.
      saying that i was simply pointing out the inaccuracies of another poster.
      Inaccuracies? You just added a layer of information (that although Bush set up the embassy move, Obama was in charge when the contract was signed - rather like Cameron oversaw the vote to leave the EU with May seeing it through). It would have helped if you knew the full facts (that despite Trumps rant, the move cost the US nothing, AND they get a better building with added security features). Let's not spoil our new politeness, eh?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA

Premier League : Brighton, le club le plus cool d'Angleterre

4 Not allowed!
      Which goes to show the Trump haters will never give him credit.Had that been Obama then of course you would have credited him with a growing economy.Scandal free because the media did not hate him so did not look for any scandal.Talk the talk?threatened to deal with Syria if the leader crossed the red line.When it wss crossed limp Obama did zilch.Obamacare is a sad failure.
      Funny that, my parents (Sussex born and bred, now living here in the States) are both on Obamacare and have received better, service than on the NHS, every ailment that two over 70 year olds could expect, have been treated quickly, professionally and without hesitation. How is that a failure, I assume from your comment that you also live here, how has Obamacare affected you so badly?
      Massive up 170417 LamieRobertson's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Which goes to show the Trump haters will never give him credit.Had that been Obama then of course you would have credited him with a growing economy.Scandal free because the media did not hate him so did not look for any scandal.Talk the talk?threatened to deal with Syria if the leader crossed the red line.When it wss crossed limp Obama did zilch.Obamacare is a sad failure.
      Oh this is a great moment to try out my Trump lingo....you are such a loser