Page 223 of 254 FirstFirst ... 123173213220221222223224225226233 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2540

Thread: Trump

Members

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The reason given is that he objects to Obama having moved the US embassy from a perfectly good building, wasting money.

The American embassy move was arranged by..... Bush.

What a lying **** Trump is.
    Just shows the visit is all about American interests and nothing about Britain. We shouldn't we be banking on any advantageous trade deal while this guy is in charge

Meanwhile, the DM is bedwetting blaming the threat of anti-Trump protesters
    Brexit is like trying to remove the egg from an omelette. Updated Spring 2018

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Steve Foster (my Lord)

0 Not allowed!
      And with the cancelled visit we can finally kiss goodbye to that trade deal.Well done to all those who have given him grief since day one.
      Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by nicko31 View Post
      Just shows the visit is all about American interests and nothing about Britain. We shouldn't we be banking on any advantageous trade deal while this guy is in charge

Meanwhile, the DM is bedwetting blaming the threat of anti-Trump protesters
      You mean we shouldn't be banking on any advantageous trade deal while the puppeteer in Moscow is in charge.
      Out of contract June 2018 : Maenpaa, Krul, Rosenior, Hunemeier, Sidwell, Ince

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
      And with the cancelled visit we can finally kiss goodbye to that trade deal.Well done to all those who have given him grief since day one.
      All whilst he's been silently being a good boy and trying to run his country in peace?
      Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Puppeteer Putin was never going to allow Agent Orange to sign a trade deal anyway.
      Out of contract June 2018 : Maenpaa, Krul, Rosenior, Hunemeier, Sidwell, Ince
      Steve Foster (my Lord)

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by TWOCHOICEStom View Post
      All whilst he's been silently being a good boy and trying to run his country in peace?
      I couldn't give a damn about all that.I want a trade deal.Amazing how this country wants to self harm.

2 Not allowed!
      I couldn't give a damn about all that.I want a trade deal.Amazing how this country wants to self harm.
      You can want a trade deal and still think that Donald Trump is a gigantic bell end. If somebody maybe took Donny's phone away and stopped him using Twitter maybe he wouldn't be so roundly hated. If the reason he's not coming is through fear of protests, he has only himself to blame.
      Steve Foster (my Lord)

0 Not allowed!
      As far as I know the european countries he has visited so far,France and Germany did not protest.Countries that don't need a trade deal .Why are we the ones who have to protest what he does in his own ****ing country.Why do we care and those other europeans couldn't give a damn.We deserve a ****ing recession.

5 Not allowed!
      As far as I know the european countries he has visited so far,France and Germany did not protest.Countries that don't need a trade deal .Why are we the ones who have to protest what he does in his own ****ing country.Why do we care and those other europeans couldn't give a damn.We deserve a ****ing recession.
      Nobody has made him cancel. There might not even be any protests. The fact is that Donny is a giant SNOWFLAKE.

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by zefarelly View Post
      None of it hides the fact that Trump is a bonafide fascist racist bumble count who makes even Boris Johnson look sophisticated enough to walk and talk at the same time.
      this, and seems to be unwinding rapidly, perhaps due to feeling the pressure from investigations elsewhere.
      'I’m big and I’m loud and I never let anybody know what I'm feeling. Sometimes it’s so difficult…I..I really like you, Halo' 'I like you too, Toy. You’re my best friend' 'Sure. Best friends. That’s what I meant.'
      'So put a church key in your pocket, we'll hop that freight train in the hall'