Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
No worse than any of the previous ones. Just more entertaining.

You mean apart from pulling out of the Paris Climate agreement, starting a world tariff war, disrespecting the war dead and generally being a grade A **** ? Yep, he's doing a fvcking brilliant job :facepalm:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
You mean apart from pulling out of the Paris Climate agreement, starting a world tariff war, disrespecting the war dead and generally being a grade A **** ? Yep, he's doing a fvcking brilliant job :facepalm:

Paris Climate agreement is a joke. People like you got duped by it. That's called being a sucker. The kind of suckers politicians rely on to keep themselves relevant and in power.

To quote James Hansen:

It’s a fraud really, a fake,” he says, rubbing his head. “It’s just bullshit for them to say: ‘We’ll have a 2C warming target and then try to do a little better every five years.’ It’s just worthless words. There is no action, just promises.

Tariff War? You don't remember in 2002 when Bush imposed tariffs on imported steel from the Chinese? Or When Obama slapped tariffs on the Chinese tyre industry to appease the US Automotive industry?

Of course you don't :lolol:

As for disrespecting the war dead, what a laugh. How many war dead did the previous Presidents create through their decisions? Turning up and looking all solemn at some service is pathetic when you then go send more young men off to their deaths.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If only I were surprised

[tweet]1065400254151954432[/tweet]

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
If only I were surprised

[tweet]1065400254151954432[/tweet]

I actully thought that was a joke...no its real !! a fully grown adult mixing weather and climate up FFs, not only that that fully grown adult was elected by other fully grown adults to lead the "free" world....Wow just wow.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Everyone on his side will laugh at the snowflakes for taking these comments seriously instead of the joke he's trying to make. Then they'll go eat their thanksgiving dinners and talk about how global warming is a myth.

This kind of off the cuff remark is so dangerous.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Everyone on his side will laugh at the snowflakes for taking these comments seriously instead of the joke he's trying to make. Then they'll go eat their thanksgiving dinners and talk about how global warming is a myth.

This kind of off the cuff remark is so dangerous.

I'm happy to be wrong but I don't believe The Donald has ever made a 'serious' comment on this subject to then assume this was a joke.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Unbelievably thick.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I’d love to be a fly on the wall in these UN and G7 meetings he attends. It’s going to be interesting when he’s gone and other leaders start leaking what it’s like to have such a thin-skinned intellectually retarded and linguistically challenged leader in attendance.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He's genuinely intellectually subnormal. He's an absolute ****ing moron and people celebrate this. This current strand of anti-knowledge in the West is very depressing.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Is it wrong that I'm sitting here in disbelief thinking 'please someone, shoot him'?

I struggle to wish death on anyone but the World would be a much, MUCH better place without him.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is it wrong that I'm sitting here in disbelief thinking 'please someone, shoot him'?

I’ll high five you when it happens.

PS I presume he’ll have more guns than his potential assassin so he is safe.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Ah, the old Putin and Trump are crossing the road in front of your car dilemma.

Do you floor the accelerator or slam on the anchors ? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here