NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As good a place as any:-

[tweet]953310521775788032[/tweet]

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Fantastic medical report.Blood pressure of 122/74?!!!Amazing.Even you Trump haters must be so impressed?

Must be fake news to use a Trump term. An impossible reading for someone who is touching 18st and his age.
I'd take that reading with a pinch of salt ( or maybe not as that would increase his blood pressure).

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Or 3 or 4.

_90083526_mediaitem90083525.jpg

Its official then.
The majority of Londoners are wankers when it comes to Brexit. Thanks for the breaking news. All Hail London, righteous centre of everything UK.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Your playing nasty this morning?

I suspect I was banned from a thread for calling someone a big business cock sucking Tory, you however can align my contributions to Adolf Hitler.

Hmmm.

Be careful, criticism of the MOD who prefers to remain anonymous,that banned you from the brexit thread will no doubt ban you from this one as well

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Fantastic medical report.Blood pressure of 122/74?!!!Amazing.Even you Trump haters must be so impressed?
Excellent news.

He now can't use the old ill health ruse to sidestep any future trial.

Last edited:

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
It makes a mockery of the twats in the US media who cling onto for example Trump holding a glass of water with two hands and saying he's losing it or he has Parkinsons because he slurred some words.Now maybe they will shut the f... up.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The fact that the physician that carried out the tests thought it okay to joke that Trump could live to 200 makes me trust him about as much as a fart after a coffee.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The fact that the physician that carried out the tests thought it okay to joke that Trump could live to 200 makes me trust him about as much as a fart after a coffee.

[tweet]953400128970338304[/tweet]

[tweet]953602898398728193[/tweet]

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
It makes a mockery of the twats in the US media who cling onto for example Trump holding a glass of water with two hands and saying he's losing it or he has Parkinsons because he slurred some words.Now maybe they will shut the f... up.

I think it's more worrying that we can rule out ill health from his decision making rationale.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

An impressive achievement that will go a long way to assist the American people, I'll bet they are breathing a sigh of relief.

Is there any word on any actual policies that he has introduced to make America great again?

So far we seem to have - Wiping out poverty by repealing Obamacare so more poor people die.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Given his medical status, his resilience and his all round combativeness, I think we should sign him.

Can he play left back?......... or he's taller than Maty Ryan, so maybe in goal.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
How many pages before we get to the list of 'good' stuff that he has done. The fact that we had his blood pressure before this list says everything that is wrong with politics in this day and age.

The haters will always hate regardless.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The haters will always hate regardless.

Divisive politics does what it does.

My main hope for him would be to start to sort out the middle east. I thought he had some interesting ideas about that. Glad to see that he is making some moves to ease the problems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here