Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I can't take my eyes away from Trump's Twitter feed. Every time you reload the page there's another abstract stream of disjointed consciousness.

Proper entertainment.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Trump will surely go down in history as one of the strangest "celebrities" ever.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I agree entirely that that was politicisation where it shouldn't be, but the one tiny saving grace by comparison to Trump in this case is that at least his audience wasn't predominantly children.

Absolutely horrendous from Trump, really beyond embarrassing.

When you consider what the values of the Scout movement are, you couldn't get more polar opposite than DT.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Louise Mensch is a loon.

She just takes what the rest of the fake Media says to its natural conclusion. Some intersting stats, in the USA only 45% of Democrats trust the Legacy Media and 15% of Republicans. in the UK about 60% of Under 25s never watch the BBC..

Ask yourselves this, if you are suprised, shocked even by unfolding events, maybe trumps election, Brexit whatever. How much of that is due to you getting analysis wrong or how much is due to you allowing yourselves to be lead by the nose by BBC etc?

extinction_event_FIN.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
She just takes what the rest of the fake Media says to its natural conclusion. Some intersting stats, in the USA only 45% of Democrats trust the Legacy Media and 15% of Republicans. in the UK about 60% of Under 25s never watch the BBC..

Ask yourselves this, if you are suprised, shocked even by unfolding events, maybe trumps election, Brexit whatever. How much of that is due to you getting analysis wrong or how much is due to you allowing yourselves to be lead by the nose by BBC etc?

extinction_event_FIN.jpg

Well I predicted a Trump win (on here) and I am a BBC watching educated Trump hater (your antichrist), so you can do one.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Even Portillo called the US election correctly.

If the best the alt-right can muster up is Trump there is a hope for civilisation.

A clever one would be frightening. I'm still waiting....

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
So any Russians caught yet? Impeachment?

Or are all you sad saps still happy to be lead by the nose following fake news?

Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his hand-picked team of top veteran prosecutors certainly don't appear to believe it's fake news. And by all accounts steps have been put in place so that when Trump sacks Mueller, as he surely will, it won't derail the investigation.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
She just takes what the rest of the fake Media says to its natural conclusion. Some intersting stats, in the USA only 45% of Democrats trust the Legacy Media and 15% of Republicans. in the UK about 60% of Under 25s never watch the BBC.

What is the source of these statistics?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his hand-picked team of top veteran prosecutors certainly don't appear to believe it's fake news. And by all accounts steps have been put in place so that when Trump sacks Mueller, as he surely will, it won't derail the investigation.

You parroting Fake news? He is not an appointed prosecuter but and investigator, the former requires evidence.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
You parroting Fake news? He is not an appointed prosecuter but and investigator, the former requires evidence.

You show all the signs of 'Wilful Ignorance' that has fuelled support for people like Trump. You hide behind the label 'Fake News' whenever you hear something you do not like. That is both the strength that people like Trump draw upon, and the weakness that will bring us all down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here