Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is the most WTF week in Washington in a long time

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm at a point where I just don't pay attention to any Trump news.

Ignorance is bliss.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm at a point where I just don't pay attention to any Trump news.

Ignorance is bliss.
Deffo, this paragraph seems to sum The Donald up nicely.

Some of that is a concerted strategy on Trump's part. If you throw 100 balls into the air every day, no one can catch them all. He has, throughout his life, shown a penchant for using a new headline (of his own making) to bump down a less favorable headline. He thinks and acts like a cable TV producer and he knows that whatever is freshest is what usually dominates.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
American politicians make Maggie May appear a poodle (holding hands with Trump) or badly, expensively dressed Granny fanny.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Donald's balls are going to catch up to him. You can only deflect for so long. Someone in his political organization colluded with the Russians. It won't be pretty.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I love the various captions that come up on the screen during different points in the interview summarising what's going on so that thick Americans can keep up.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't help thinking a very big bomb going to be landing somewhere very soon..

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
1395888.jpg

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
I'm old enough to remember when JFK was elected, and what a big deal that was for us Catholics. The nuns especially were over the moon. We were all proud, especially the Irish Catholics in cities like Boston, that one of our own finally made it to the top. Kennedy's picture was up over the till in every small store in South Boston. We had arrived.

Trump's like that. Except it's for assholes.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Nixon also fired the person who was investigating him - and we know how that ended

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here