Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jermain DeFoe

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
It seems some of my fellow NSCers are right about you. I was replying to your post. You posted, "The original [Dean Court] hosted 20K when you popped down in the 70's granddad". OK, maybe it did - after all you said so! But when you came to us in the seventies, the crowd at ours was 35K.

35 take away 20 is 15, in case you've still not quite got it.............

'yet 30,600 descended on the Goldstone.'

thats 8K ya dinlo :lol:

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
£115k a week, with £6m signing on fee.
Source: Darren Lewis, Mirror tonight on Twitter.

We would not touch this sort of deal..

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
'yet 30,600 descended on the Goldstone.'

thats 8K ya dinlo :lol:

Are you really that thick? I was answering your post, not some other NSC post to which you posted a link. F___ knows why you bothered - you must have serious issues to dig that deep.
In 1972 the crowd for the Bournemouth match was 35,000. I was there. Now go to bed, and don't forget the meds.

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
I think it was. It now seems to be some sad sap whiling his time away on another teams forum in a passing contest about who's bigger. I think. I don't speak "small man".

Ive spent 10 years on here ffs ..my original post was replying to Defoe signing for a 2 bob club..needless to see things escalated and I now the know the size of your West Stand.

Chapeau and best of luck, not sure I've wished you anything other to be fair.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Typical Bournemouth Gimp. They haven't got proper rivals so they hang around forums of teams they have had tenuous bad blood with in an effort to stir something up.

Give it up Cherry, your tin pot club with your shoebox stadium is a source of mirth for us - same as it is for Southampton. You're just impossible to give a toss about. Well, perhaps slightly annoying at worst.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Ive spent 10 years on here ffs ..my original post was replying to Defoe signing for a 2 bob club..needless to see things escalated and I now the know the size of your West Stand.

Chapeau and best of luck, not sure I've wished you anything other to be fair.

Oh relax, just trying to lighten the mood :thumbsup:

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Are you really that thick? I was answering your post, not some other NSC post to which you posted a link. F___ knows why you bothered - you must have serious issues to dig that deep.
In 1972 the crowd for the Bournemouth match was 35,000. I was there. Now go to bed, and don't forget the meds.

You snuck 5000 extra fans in your head by the sound of things..lets be fair you lobbed in the throwaway 15K comment as some sort of willy waving bollox. The link I posted is bookmarked as it was the two greatest games between the clubs.You think I just dug it up ?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Defoe will be 35... soon after the new season kicks off..

A 3 yr deal on even 100k a week is just madness.... even if no signing on fee is involved which i am sure there will be.....

You can bet your life he got a few million out of them to sign on ... thats another 20 grand a week over 3 years...

I have no doubt he will score goals next year for them as they create plenty of chances and he is a good finisher, you would fear one bad injury for him though and he would not come back at his age...

Its a massive gamble for me, one i would be very worried about if i was a Bournemouth fan

Its not really a typical Howe signing either, he likes to work and improve players generally, although having said that anyone he has bought for big money has yet to pay off.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Typical Bournemouth Gimp. They haven't got proper rivals so they hang around forums of teams they have had tenuous bad blood with in an effort to stir something up.

Give it up Cherry, your tin pot club with your shoebox stadium is a source of mirth for us - same as it is for Southampton. You're just impossible to give a toss about. Well, perhaps slightly annoying at worst.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

isnt Plymouth the local derby ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here