Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jermain DeFoe

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Did the Withdean in front of 6500 stop you signing anyone or did they choose Tranmere instead ?

Out of interest why haven't you got a new stadium on the go? Your owners are totally minted aren't they? And you're getting PL money, I thought it'd be top of the list.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Out of interest why haven't you got a new stadium on the go? Your owners are totally minted aren't they? And you're getting PL money, I thought it'd be top of the list.
Bournemouth borough council only give planning permission for beach huts don't ya know

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
blah blah blah...we paid our dues, we helped you lot out with Murray so dry yer eyes.

We just got a £122 million cheque delivered apparently, fancy Jordon Ibe ?

Helped us out? paid your dues? you CHEATED..End of. We will always be a bigger club than you!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Why would they? It's like Withdean, the opposition lose the will to live when they rock up there.

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Are you socially retarded ?

No..ya gimp

The implication was that Defoe wouldnt sign because we had a 11K stadium ....whether he signs or not the stadium capacity has jack all to do with anything....

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
When they did expand from from 5k to 8k to accommodate their usual home support all they did was turn the ground round I think it was 90 degrees.

The original hosted 20K when you popped down in the 70's grandad. The current ground hosted more than your last gaff and yes there are plans for a new ground.

A bit tetchy on here of late....make an offer for Defoe, we arent exactly creaming ourselves but know he'll do a job. ...2 year deal apparently.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
The original hosted 20K when you popped down in the 70's grandad. The current ground hosted more than your last gaff and yes there are plans for a new ground.

A bit tetchy on here of late....make an offer for Defoe, we arent exactly creaming ourselves but know he'll do a job. ...2 year deal apparently.

2 year deal? too old... Stop being a patronising prick too! Bournemouth are the smallest club on the south coast and I am including Plymouth in that!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Our west stand is the same size as Bournemouth's ground :lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

It didnt look to hold that many when I went to report on Jason Tindall and said he want good enough for us to consider and the only decent player they had was James Hayter. When I got back I was told that we had released him as a lad.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
2 year deal? too old... Stop being a patronising prick too! Bournemouth are the smallest club on the south coast and I am including Plymouth in that!
I always likened them to Exeter.
Still, in a few years time they'll no doubt be back playing them

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
explain this away...you lot posted it

The return match had no less drama and a capacity crowd of 22,500 ast Dean Court.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?116734-Most-memorable-BOURNEMOUTH-
It seems some of my fellow NSCers are right about you. I was replying to your post. You posted, "The original [Dean Court] hosted 20K when you popped down in the 70's granddad". OK, maybe it did - after all you said so! But when you came to us in the seventies, the crowd at ours was 35K.

35 take away 20 is 15, in case you've still not quite got it.............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here