Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knockaert, so it starts

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Not really concerned tbh. Reckon we would get a minimum of £25-30m for him in our current position. So stump up or do one!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well I'll drive h...

...oh hang on.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
If they go to 30 mil then I think it would be accepted, I wouldn't want to sell him but everyone has a price.
If they offer that and double his wages then I wouldn't blame him really, signing a new deal may have just been to put the selling price up.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Agent: Hello Albion, I'm an agent for such n such club, can I buy one of your players?

Albion: Feck off such n such agent!!!!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I would be suprised if anyone is on more than 30k currently. Guess work mind

El Pres yesterday said that 40k for Stephens wasn't too far off the mark ... and I'd bet that Knocky is on more than Stephens. Knocky's only just signed a new contract and you can bet there's a promotion clause in it.

But, as you say, it's all guesswork, none of us know for sure

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The lad's only 25. Why not resist all offers for another year or two? He can only improve. In particular he can only improve on the number of away games where he fails to make much of an impact for whatever reason.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
At least now Tony can go all in holding a 3 & 9.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Agent: Hello Albion, I'm an agent for such n such club, can I buy one of your players?

Albion: Feck off such n such agent!!!!

Don't actually think it would get that far.

Agent rings Albion

Albion = Your call is important to us, to enable us to respond as quickly as possible please select from the following options

If you are an agent for another club, please press 1 for under 23 players, please press 2 for 1st team squad players, or 3 for first team starters

Agent presses 3

Line goes dead

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Thieving Scousers try and steal Knockaert

If they're true to form we'll just find each one of Knocky's boots on a pile of bricks, a bit of broken glass on the floor, and him missing.

About three days later Chris Hughton will get a call to say he's been found burnt out in a field.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I can't see this. He would surely be back up for Everton at the moment (in a year's time with a brilliant season in the Premier League, then maybe he could be first choice for them) so Everton are unlikely to bid the sort of money we'd even consider. By staying here for at least a season, he's very likely to have first team football and the chance to prove he is a Premier League player. Why would he go to sit on Everton's bench, as he probably would do (even if he's offered a lot more money)?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
AK will not want to go anywhere this year. He'll give us one season out of respect for his dad I reckon. Most people will say money this and money that but he is such an emotionally driven person that I can see him turning down almost any offer he's touted if CH says he is going to play 38 games next season. The only reason he will go is if we get a ludicrous 30 million odd quid bid for him and Bloom accepts and forces him out.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Last time he reached the PL he was not given the chance to prove himself at that level with any run of games. It will be a similar situation at Everton who cannot even flaunt the prospect of european football. I also wouldn't consider it smart for Everton to spend the kind of money on a rotation player that we might even consider (30M+) and pay him the kind of money that may turn his head from somewhere he clearly loves (40K+ more per week). He's on a long contract.

Knocky, Dunk and Stephens are all safe this summer beyond ridiculous fees which is encouraging. When did Solly last sign one/how long left on it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here