Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will we playing on the boxing day fixture?

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Would like Palace at home or Southampton, Bournemouth but will probably be Newcastle or Stoke

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Watford

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Actually you know it'll be spurs away. We'll be allocated 30,000 tickets, but there will be no trains between London and Brighton and no tube on the Jubilee, Victoria or Metropolitan lines.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
This is another reason for willing Fulham to go up.

Bournemouth v Southampton
Arsenal v Spurs
Chelsea v West Ham

It won't be Watford, too far.

Which leaves......:eek:

C'mon, Fulham!

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
The sad reality is that a far cry from Alan Hardaker, and his ledgers and charts up at The Football League HQ at Lytham St Annes, the fixture computer now has to been approved by all the relevant Police forces, which is why the 'big games' are very rarely on these specific Bank Holidays.

The last time Spurs played Arsenal on a Boxing Day was 1983.

Which for us almost certainly rules out Palace, possibly Southampton, but might make Bournemouth or Fulham/Reading an option

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
It will be a weekday evening. Sunday's would encourage Norwood vermin to make a weekend of it in our lovely city.

Other than re-arranged fixtures, there are relatively few mid-week games in the prem, however a Monday night fixture would probably be the most likely outcome. Sky will be keen for sure.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
seem to recall winning at Leicester one Boxing Day

repeat of that would be nice

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Oh, can you imagine it, boxing day V palarse again. Would be bloody awesome, especially if it was at home.

I know people will say, it will never happen and i probably agree but if arsenal V spurs can be played on a Sunday at 4, same with​ the Manchester clubs etc. Why should we be banished to a Tuesday night in mid January?

I'm up for 4 o'clock on boxing day home or away​, anyone else?

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Reading away. Just to keep us grounded.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here