Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Josh Kerr

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The Argus are confirming today that Albion are signing Kerr on a two-year deal for an undisclosed fee. He will go into the development squad.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Great signing!! Being able to cover in multiple positions at the back, don't think it'll be long before he makes it into the first team for a few appearances

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The fact we are a better option than the mighty Glasgow Celtic is as bizarre as it is true. The chance to play competitive football was obviously too much!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Has he joined the Ladies team as I'm pretty sure that is one of their shirts? (Edit- actually scrub that I see the U23s also play in PL2!)

1781ccfa969c361a367ab224399762ef.jpg

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Great signing!! Being able to cover in multiple positions at the back, don't think it'll be long before he makes it into the first team for a few appearances
Really? This is Brighton U23s we are talking about! Loan to a League 1 club I expect............. I really hope you are right, but I for one won't be holding my breath!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Stewart Kerr was a decent keeper, but only played a handful of times for us. Retired aged 26.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
The fact we are a better option than the mighty Glasgow Celtic is as bizarre as it is true. The chance to play competitive football was obviously too much!

That's not bizarre. We are a premier league side with pots of cash in a competitive league and Celtic are a really poor side in a really really really poor league. No brainer for the lad.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Really? This is Brighton U23s we are talking about! Loan to a League 1 club I expect............. I really hope you are right, but I for one won't be holding my breath!

Exactly, I think some were excited about the Motherwell youngster we signed, every time I've seen him, he's looked very ordinary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Some U23s signed will be stars and others will be squad fillers so we can put out a full team.

Let's hope Kerr is a star rather than a position filler.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Some U23s signed will be stars and others will be squad fillers so we can put out a full team.

Let's hope Kerr is a star rather than a position filler.
Indeed, let's hope Kerr is a star rather than a replacement for the former Scottish wonder-kid now in Malaga!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Just looked up Stuart Kerr he was with us on loan for 6 months in 94'95 season. and is now aged 42 so it could possibly be his son
Absolutely. Or he could be a son of Jim Kerr, the lead singer with Simple Minds. He's bound to be related to one of them - Kerr is a very unusual name in Scotland, I understand.................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here