Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The club's Vegas trip: guess the pitfall?

What goes on in Vegas?

• Player wakes up in a hotel room with Mike Tyson's pet tiger

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Player accidentally marries a local hooker after a night on the lash

Votes: 35 50.0%
  • Player loses his clothes, house & car in a game of high stakes poker with Bloom

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 9 12.9%

• Total voters

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Rattle snake lunges at Stockdale and he doesn't see it coming and gets struck.

Rattle snake lunges at Stockdale, who does see it coming, but it misses and bounces off the door frame, comes off that, back onto Stockos head and flies through the door. Twice.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
These girls were BIG

Poor Solly didn't know which direction to look

Ah, little Solly's just got engaged too, hasn't he? Presume the rest of the squad will be helping him celebrate in style :drink:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Clever ploy to incriminate and sack next year's fringe players for gross misconduct as they are let loose in Vegas, saving a fortune in wages. They'll probably all set themselves up in some way...

Clever Solly and Glenn saw this coming and chose not go.

How's that for a conspiracy theory.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Loads of things unfold over the next few days, but we won't hear about it as...........
What happens in Vegas,..........................???

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
They go out and explore the Mojave Desert. At least one player has an extraterrestrial experience.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The Lilliputan border psychos don't let Kayal in because he's 'obviously' a terrorist? Apologies if some's already posted this - I've only just got in and have followed the NSC SOP of posting before reading (or thinking) :O

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
I imagine they're all enjoying a relaxing game of SCRABBLE before putting on their best bib and tucker for a cabaret evening being serenaded by Tony Bennett, while eating chicken in a basket. The players, that is, not Tony. He ate before singing, as he is a PROFESSIONAL.

PS Knocky will come back with a Stetson.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
The Lilliputan border psychos don't let Kayal in because he's 'obviously' a terrorist....

IMG_0269.JPG

US Immigration are the most paranoid bunch of people I've ever seen in my life....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
View attachment 85200

US Immigration are the most paranoid bunch of people I've ever seen in my life....

Quite. I made the mistake to make a 'joke' when crossing from BC into Washington more than 30 years ago. And . . . . an hour and a half later, I was finally on my way. My ex wife's brother's mate did the same, and later found he was a banned person - as he attepted to board a flight from Vancouver to Hawaii - for his honeymoon. That smarted.

These days I find that 'yes sir' are the best two words to flourish . . . :lolol:

Still, it is their country, and if they want to let in only pink faced nazis, that's up to them. Statistically, as Anders Breivik would doubtless agree, this is bound to be the safer option.....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
So long as it does not go like this all the players and staff should be just fine-

Funny funny trip to Vegas film for those who have not seen it.

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Everybody gets pissed and convince TB that Chris O'Grady and Elvis Manu will be the perfect front pairing for us in the Premier. Both are given new 5-year contracts immediately.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Indeed

Attachments

• LA 4.jpg
    LA 4.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 195

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here