Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

promotion parade details digest this lot

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Why so much moaning about bags being searched? With Europe on high alert for terrorism, surely that's an obvious and understandable step. The Premier League attracts global publicity, and its newest club has already made headlines worldwide. It would be reckless if there wasn't some security for an event which should attract tens of thousands of celebrating supporters and is therefore a potential target. The world has changed, even since we were last promoted.

Only one post on this thread mentions bags ???

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Barber just can't help but slip the threat of a ban into every article the club publishes can he? :tosser:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Irrelevant I know but I do like how Warren Aspinall appears front and centre in many of the photos of the celebrations that day.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I'm afraid it's the world that has changed. These will be the health and safety rules that the club have to abide by. Never as much fun as before but it would be Barber who would take the flak if anything went wrong - it's the blame culture we live in sadly.

Don't forget our jihadist threat, I am well aware of the H&S that has to be adhered to, it was my lame attempt at a play on words and sarcasm.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What time are they showing the Bristol City game in its entirety on a big screen? I think I'll give that one a miss......

The highlights of the 14 day bender the players went on should make for interesting viewing though.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I wouldn't count on escaping that shit down here mate. Sorry to break it to you.

Fair point, plenty of rules and regs down there. Perhaps the fact that I have no great emotional link to any sporting team there, and that I have decided to comply with my adopted home to be's culture as fully as possible, rather than constantly fight against what I see as the nanny state, will make things a little less annoying.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here