Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

promotion parade details digest this lot

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Christ on a unicycle.....

Bag searches will take place in zone A, to speed up entry please consider not bringing a bag....

That's exactly where I thought, nah....

Feck off, no shit Sherlock...

Don't insult my intelligence.

I'm done with this Charlie big time bollox of a club.

You've changed....

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Hmm, seems a bit too organised / too many rules for my liking. I enjoyed the last couple.

Yep- we were able to go wherever we wanted to watch, most people ended up following the bus. Was one big piss up before and after.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Christ on a unicycle.....

Bag searches will take place in zone A, to speed up entry please consider not bringing a bag....

That's exactly where I thought, nah....

Feck off, no shit Sherlock...

Don't insult my intelligence.

I'm done with this Charlie big time bollox of a club.

You've changed....

There are some things that after I leave next month I will not miss, this H&S and PR boxxocks is one of them.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Oh how times have changed since we've hit the big time.

Big Barber is watching and wants to control how much you drink....

I'm afraid it's the world that has changed. These will be the health and safety rules that the club have to abide by. Never as much fun as before but it would be Barber who would take the flak if anything went wrong - it's the blame culture we live in sadly.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Organised fun. Lots of rules. Threats of bans again. Odd.

Think I'll stay at home.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Ever since The Fat Boy Sim Boutique on the seafront which took everyone by surprise re numbers turning up there have been huge restrictions on such gatherings. Football no different. Balmy weather and you could get in excess of 100, 000

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Is there parking in the red zone or drop off. Or no parking in the top field yes yes no no parking.......

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Ever since The Fat Boy Sim Boutique on the seafront which took everyone by surprise re numbers turning up there have been huge restrictions on such gatherings. Football no different. Balmy weather and you could get in excess of 100, 000

I'm sure there have been a few open top bus parades since the Fat Boy Slim concert ?

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
I saw both the 2003 rugby World Cup parade and 2005 Ashes winners in Trafalgar Sq London and there were no such restrictions. Sounds dreadful especially with municipal tools jumping on the bandwagon.

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
There are plenty on here who email Paul Barber almost daily with various questions, ideas, moans and critiques. Can one of you on first name terms with him fire one over and ask him why and what the f**k councillors are doing on the bus?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Why so much moaning about bags being searched? With Europe on high alert for terrorism, surely that's an obvious and understandable step. The Premier League attracts global publicity, and its newest club has already made headlines worldwide. It would be reckless if there wasn't some security for an event which should attract tens of thousands of celebrating supporters and is therefore a potential target. The world has changed, even since we were last promoted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here