Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will you go to the promotion parade?

Will you go ot the promotion parade?

• Damn right I will!

Votes: 213 43.2%
  • No - I'm all celebrated out and it's gone a bit flat now.

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • No - awkward timing (with kids etc)

Votes: 65 13.2%
  • No - all celebrated out AND awkward timing

Votes: 33 6.7%
  • No - other reason (please state)

Votes: 79 16.0%
  • Still undecided

Votes: 59 12.0%

• Total voters

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
The You Tube coverage was first class - just like being there and no travel issues. The only gripe would be some odd choices, to be showing the actual music videos in full screen before the players arrived at the stage (for about 20 minutes). While a nice selection of music I'd rather have seen the pictures of the team and the fans for 20 minutes instead of Freddie Mercury, Will I am, etc etc.

That said the You Tube effort was excellent and captured the spirit superbly. Well done to whoever worked on pulling all of that together.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
The You Tube coverage was first class - just like being there and no travel issues. The only gripe would be some odd choices, to be showing the actual music videos in full screen before the players arrived at the stage (for about 20 minutes). While a nice selection of music I'd rather have seen the pictures of the team and the fans for 20 minutes instead of Freddie Mercury, Will I am, etc etc.

That said the You Tube effort was excellent and captured the spirit superbly. Well done to whoever worked on pulling all of that together.

Pretty much this.

Watched on the TV, sound up and lots of refreshments to hand.

Loved it, do I regret not going?....No.

The emotion I got rid of at Brentford, Fulham, Brum and QPR will forever remain the highlights of this season for me.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I loved the music choices and it kept the crowd up beat. Because the bus was so late, just starring at screens of an extremely slow moving and late convoy would have been a damp squib. The inset screens in the middle of the music videos, showing the bus was a nice compromise.

Well done to this fantastic club for making it a perfect afternoon.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
It was fabulous.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
A fantastic day, brilliantly put together by the club. A big well done to all concerned. Hope it's given Stockers some food for thought if he's wavering on signing a new contract. What a truly great club we all have. So proud to be a Brighton fan.

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
What a great afternoon. Took my lad and we had the best time. Was in Zone A and worried it wild be boring. But no, the music and interviews with the old players and Mark Mcghee kept the whole thing rolling and built the atmosphere until the players arrived - from then on just a brilliant way to end the season [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Very very good, even took the Mrs, (she hates football)lovely afternoon in the sun and impressed with the numbers and the slick organisation.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not for me,if the boys were younger would have made the effort but still gutted we gave away the title,went too early on with the celebrations and blew the big prize.

Everyone had a great time Rory.They really enjoyed themselves So, trust me, you were right to swerve it.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
As others have said, a great afternoon, helped of course by the weather.

Great turn out, and superbly organised by the club.

Well done to all concerned, really glad we went.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Perfect tonic to a dreary week after last Sunday at Villa. Brilliant ending to the best season ever. Sod the last three games forgotten now just looking forward to fixtures day and August.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Dry eyed through 43 games this season, even on the pitch at the Wigan game, but today did it for me. The streets packed with kids in the colours, the fantastic buildup on the screens and coverage of our journey, the staggeringly good turnout that was no doubt negatively affected by us finishing 2nd (makes me wonder what it might have been like with the title in our grasp).

What a day to remember.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here