Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What will be our biggest transfer fee paid out this Summer?

What will be our biggest transfer fee paid out this Summer?

• £0 - £2.49m

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • £2.5 - £5.0m

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • £5.1m - $7.5m

Votes: 29 9.2%
  • £7.6m - £10.0m

Votes: 105 33.3%
  • £10.1m - £15m

Votes: 139 44.1%
  • £15.1m - £20m

Votes: 25 7.9%
  • £20m+

Votes: 11 3.5%

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I personally think Tomer will be lucky to get more than a couple of games next season tbh. Would love to be wrong but I think he is well short of being Premier League quality, too slow and easy to dispossess
I think the bulk of the squad have more than enough failings for most of them to not be around beyond 12 to 18 months of Premier League football, but you can't change them all, not all at once.

I'm hoping a rising tide approach to the quality of next seasons squad will help all the peripheral players improve enough to hold off relegation.
Even though that would have more than a touch of 'turkey's voting for Christmas' as each transfer window rolls by.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I am guessing we will bring some absolute quality from the middle of Serie A, La Liga or the Bundesliga. Three players, each at about £6m.

And when we finish 10th next season, we'll recoup the lot by selling ONE of them.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Interesting start to the spending....3 million on Gross! Seems, Good player, but not the man to break the record...await it to be smashed and smashed again in coming weeks!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here