Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dale Stephens signs 4 year contract

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Great news and I'm a little surprised this has happened so soon. Have to say as well, since handing in a transfer request he has got on with the job and been nothing other than completley professional

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Now you know why, the boy's got paid.

Gotta wonder at the attitude of so many nimrods, in the past, when in the same position they've sulked.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Great news I was always hopeful that he will sign and at least if Dyche comes back in for him it will double his value and fee. Not so hopeful about David Stockdale signing but I hope that I am wrong.

I thought he wanted to move up North and was as good as gone?

Just too happy to bother digging up some comedy quotes. :rave:

If he wanted to go back up north shirley he would have done that when he left Charlton? Now we are up and he's got the Premier League football he was desperate for why wouldn't he stay as long as he got offered a decent contract

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
What do we think? Now Brighton's highest-paid player?

For now,unless we have a wage cap...

Good news,great news,just need Stockdale and Bong to sign and then have some additions along the way..

hoveboyslim

Feb 7, 2004
Hove
Great news and I'm a little surprised this has happened so soon. Have to say as well, since handing in a transfer request he has got on with the job and been nothing other than completley professional

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Too true. It emphasises how unprofessional Bridcutt and Buckley were in the same position.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I believe the term is "LIKE" :)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Delighted of course, but what is the significance of holding the shirt...I mean its not as if we know what club we are and what colours we play in...

They should have got him holding Paul Barber by the bollocks, that would have been more accurate :)

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Fantastic news and a great start to the close season!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Brilliant news I had thought he was off....until I heard him join in with the " Dale Stephens we want you to stay" song with Dunk and Knocky and all the Albion fans in Brighton after the Wigan game.

Anyone got a link to that?

This is pure conjecture but I'm assuming Dale signed a 4 year deal because he's been sold an ambitious plan from TB and others!?

Or he's on a corking long term contract!

"Geev eem more monnay, geev eem more monnay..."

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
What do we think? Now Brighton's highest-paid player?

Deffo. but, as already mentioned, massive saving on the transfer fee front.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Good news - must be a decent chance Stockdale will sign too and then we get a few new faces in as well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here