Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many of our Starting XI against Villa will start the first game of the season?

How many players from the game vs Villa will make our starting line up first game next yea

• Total voters

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Dunk, Knockaert, Stephens, Baldock

5 - Bruno, Dunk, Tomori, Knocky, Murray

Additionally Kayal of those outside the 14 on Sunday

Bench: March, Baldock
Additionally Duffy of those outside the 14 on Sunday

And that's being quite daring - think the board will tell Hughton to work with many of the existing players

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-[emoji713 said:
-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7928944]My guess is we'll see 6 - Bruno, Tomori, Dunk, Sidwell, Knockaert, Murray

I'm also going for 6.

Bruno
Dunk
Stephens
Knockaert
Baldock
Murray

Tomori is a Chelsea player of the future. They'd want his education and development to grow elsewhere so we want be able to get him for next season on my opinion (sadly).

I also think Sidwell will be released. If he was not good enough for Stoke the season before this, he won't be good enough for us next season. He doesn't cover enough ground to be a top Premier League footballer (any more) although he is great otherwise.

I believe Stephens will stay and Baldock has the movement and touch to support Murray at the top level.

With a good pre-season, you could add March, Duffy & Kayal to that team.

Get a Stockdale (who'll leave) & Bong (who'll l leave ) replacement and we're done!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wonder if Baldock will be injured?

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Depending on who the first game is against I think the whole current squad has worked so hard to archive this that they need to be given the chance to start the season

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
I've gone for 5, but I hope it isn't that many. There isn't much Premier League quality in our squad, Beram Kayal certainly is. But there aren't many. Lewis Dunk can step up, Knockaert can, Murray has proven it, Dale Stephens has all the class required and Bruno oozes footballing class. He can play in the Premier League comfortably, as can Pocognoli. Solly March has the potential as well but other than those I really think we're going to get rolled over if we keep some of the others.

I'd say quite the opposite. Struggled at Palace and Bournemouth. Championship seems to be his level, and he is not getting any younger.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Szczesny

Bruno
Dunk
Duffy
Friend

Stephens
Mooy
Loftus-Cheek

Knockaert
March

Abraham

So thats 4 of the starting 11 v Villa ;-)

Make it Happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here